• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I like how you refer some things as "bad"

Propaganda Man

Bells
Yes, those bot posted threads are not very helpful are they. They are in fact spam. But pming someone won't do much. That leaves a staff member with work. And thats bad.

Why not simply force new registrants to fill in the letters shown above thing.

It is available (not sure how) and it was designed for that very reason.

Also, posting in the thread isn't worth a warn or anything if it is just trying to sell something with a few links and words (not talking about latest one)

Those should be okay for just a mindless post or a joke. The latest one shouldn't be posted in.

This really isn't a suggestion fyi. It is me making a statement.

I hardly see how making fun of idiotic bot-posts is warnworthy.
But that security checker is still a good thing. And I know its not enabled, becasue I joined two days ago.

I'm not gonna warn someone if you make an innocent joke towards some random medication or something...

but if it's like the last one, or if it has anything to do with anythign sexual, or something your parents don't want you exposed to on a videogame site, I will warn you for bumping it, even if it is just a joke.

Back