I heard nintendo has used slave labor??

as in low wages?
I've been hearing things about Nintendo has benefitted from the use of chinese forced labor camps where In a newly-released Australian Strategic Policy Institute report, the report states that 80,000 Uyghurs and other ethnic minorities were sent to work in factories across China between 2017 and 2019, with the figure stipulated as "conservative and the actual figure likely to be far higher." The workers also have assigned minders and have limited freedom of movement as well, (including constant surveillance), and they are also forbidden from participating in their own religious activities..

in order to build their consoles and other electronic devices
Post automatically merged:

I also heard

Nintendo hired a subcontractor called Signature Packaging Solutions to package their Nintendo Game Boys. The company uses prison labor.

Last edited:
ummm..... you should look up the japanese olympic that was suppose to be scheduled for this year

one article

Dubai was the same with indian workers or possibly worst.

yikes. i haven’t heard anything about this before ;;

ummm..... you should look up the japanese olympic that was suppose to be scheduled for this year

one article

Dubai was the same with indian workers or possibly worst.
Oh no :eek: I had no idea about this

See also: Apple, Samsung, Starbucks, McDonald’s and quite a few other businesses. This happens in the US as well. The low wages that are made possible via the prison-industrial complex...
Yes I did hear about these companies as well and I'm very appalled and disappointed but I have not heard about the prison industrial complex will look into it now

these large construct tends to recruit foreigners with promise of great pay to bring home but once they arrive their passport are seized. Some can't even afford to eat meat and live in commune.

I could have lived my life without knowing this,
this is disturbing...
I dont feel comfortable Ethier finding out about this I thought stuff like this wasnt happening anymore but now I know that's not the case and I dont feel comfortable supporting nintendo or the other corporations like Starbucks apple samsung McDonald's... anymore

these large construct tends to recruit foreigners with promise of great pay to bring home but once they arrive their passport are seized. Some can't even afford to eat meat and live in commune.
really is absolutely horrible..

Thanks hobo i was about to go on a crazy long rant about fact checking :) ure fast lol

per @Hirisa look up samsung's wealth and see the disparity. They're pretty much richer than Korea govt.

Apple is an american company but most of the money is not in the US so it doesn't subject to the same taxation.

sorry I'm ranting
You dont need to apologize for bringing awareness to somthing that people dont know about.. by helping to bring awareness you could help stop the injustice so I thank you!

Back