• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling I HAVE PITFALL SEEDS!!!!

Bells
Switch
4286-3167-7315
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (26) +
I was fortunate enough to obtain the pitfall seeds which are very rare. They're simple to craft and I can give you guys one, but I guess I could profit somehow off of this so Idk if i should charge or not :l

In order to learn the recipe, simply take your pitfall seed home with you, bury it, and dig it back up. Then your villager will get the idea for it and learn the DIY

Don't know if people will be interested but I wanted to post just to see! :)

EDIT

For reference I am ok with bells, interesting items or furniture, bamboo materials, and nook tickets. Also KK slider songs and DIY recipes since I'm trying to get a good variety there
Forgot to include what i am interested in asking for haha

EDIT EDIT

KK slider songs i'd like are Bubblegum kk, Spring Blossoms, Forest Life, Kappns Song, Surfin KK, and probably more i'm forgetting. Just one of these would be great!

Last edited:
i'd like one as well! could i offer 15-20k?

For reference I am ok with bells, interesting items or furniture, bamboo materials, and nook tickets. Also KK slider songs and DIY recipes since I'm trying to get a good variety there. I dont want to feel like im being unfair in my offers or requests though :( So just shoot an offer of any of these things!

Also to the two people who responded, send a dm :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'd like one as well! could i offer 15-20k?

thats cool with me!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i’d love to buy one! how does 30k sound? lmk what you think is fair!

thats perfectly fine :)

Last edited:
is pick up fine? if so, you can vm or let me know the code!

hi! i'm interested as well- is 30k okay?

thats cool with me! if you have any of the other requested items to trade i would infinitely appreciate that if u can do it instead but bells are cool

Last edited:
thats cool with me! if you have any of the other requested items to trade i would infinitely appreciate that if u can do it instead but bells are cool

sure! i think i have 30 bamboo pieces and 19 fresh spring bamboo if that's what you meant by bamboo materials? i also have steep hill if you dont have that song?

Hi! I can offer 200k bells, and a stack (30) bamboo pieces and (23) pieces of spring bamboo!

Everyone who is interested please leave a VM with your offers! It'll be easier that way haha

I ended up PMing you-- didn't realise that VMs were a different thing, sorry about that! Hope you don't mind.

I would like to buy one too! I just upgraded my house so I only have 13.000 bells but maybe we can agree on something else!

Sorry for getting back to some of you guys so late! it was very late last night for me so I didnt remember to get back to it all until now. I'll try to remember to check tomorrow since I'm sure it's late for some of you guys also.

i can offer bubblegum kk in exchange for a pitfall! i’m available whenever, it doesn’t have to be today :)

Thank you all! I'm closing my gates for tonight. VM me tomorrow if you didnt get ur pitfall seed today (I prefer VM to PMs!) and I will get to you then hopefully!

Back