• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I have an odd question

Bells
May Birthstone (Emerald)
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Cake
June Birthstone (Pearl)
ど
If I go into Nook's before it closes, pause it (because they only kick you out when you unpause) and leave it paused until it opens the next morning, what will happen?

I feel like you'd still get kicked out for some reason but I can't back this up. I still have the game so maybe I'll try this one night...

hmm, you might get kicked out then when youre kicked out the store will still be open? or you just wont be kicked out at all.

I'm sure I did this on Wild World by accident and I still got kicked out I think
But it won't necessarily mean it'd be the same with Gamecube
I'll try it out soon

the day resets at 6am - no matter where you are at 5:59am once it turns 6 am the game saves and your mayor walks out of their house like they do when you log in. So if you paused your game and left it paused till the next day (or after 6am) when you unpause it (written above) happens

Hope that helps!

Back