• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

i have a question

doe

Gay Little Man
Bells
Cake
what do you think would happen if you got every single villager of one personality. say a personality that doesnt have as many villagers yet like smug or uchi. ive gotten more than half of every uchi before and im wondering whats gonna happen when or if i eventually get them all. do you think just nothing would happen and i wouldnt have an uchi anymore unless i got them from someone else, or what if it reset it and i was able to get any uchi on my own again. (considering that once a villager moves out of your town they wont randomly show up in your town again and you arent able to get them from a random move in and only if you go get them yourself from someone elses town.)

im just wondering idk if anybody else knows exactly what would happen or anything i just keep thinking about it and im curious and honestly want to get every uchi since im already half way done doing that just to find out whatll happen.

I'm, uh, trying to understand your question and I think you're asking... OH no I got it

No, see, what'd happen is you'd probably have completed the 16 cycle for your first uchi, so they'd be able to come back again.

i know that but like from figuring it out mysef, they cant come back from a random move in or from you resetting the house plots to get them back. :0 they just wont show up and you cant get them back yourself. you have to get them from someone elses town. so im wondering if you didnt do that what would happen if you got one villager of every personality. would it not let you have an uchi anymore or would it 'reset itself' and make it so every uchi youve ever had in your town before will be able to move back without the assistance of someone else.

if you have every personality in your town, your plots will be completely random. the only way to assure that all those plots are uchi are if you have no uchi. as for repeats, as long as you've had 16pple move out after that one uchi villager you specifically want has moved out there you have a chance of their plot showing up. hope I was able to answer your question

Back