• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I have a crown in my town!

#gsw1996 said:
Jas0n said:
#gsw1996 said:
Jas0n said:
There you go trying to rip people off again o_O
What was the first time I tried ripping someone off?
I dnno but I think I remember shouting at you a while ago for over-charging or making people pay for something that they shouldn't have to pay for.
See you "dunno" you have no proof. I never did such a thing. So please UNLESS you have proof don't post lies :D thank you!

"shouting" ROFL :rofl: how do you "shout" something to someone over the internet? Do you say what your typeing?
Normally im not with Jas0n but this time I am :llama:

Jas0n said:
#gsw1996 said:
Jas0n said:
#gsw1996 said:
Jas0n said:
There you go trying to rip people off again o_O
What was the first time I tried ripping someone off?
I dnno but I think I remember shouting at you a while ago for over-charging or making people pay for something that they shouldn't have to pay for.
See you "dunno" you have no proof. I never did such a thing. So please UNLESS you have proof don't post lies :D thank you!

"shouting" ROFL :rofl: how do you "shout" something to someone over the internet? Do you say what your typeing?
Find the proof, I have better things to do with my time.

And you can't shout over the internet, but if I met you in real life I would shout at you, aswell as strangle you to death so I just imagine myself shouting at you when you're being a *censord7.4*.
Did you get beaten as a child because you have alot of rage toward me lol! I hate you to but I don't want you to die!

@djman900 why?

hey gsw that is their opinions u never made a mistake all u did was just offer a crown i man not a ly big deal cry even wants it c

#gsw1996 said:
Jas0n said:
#gsw1996 said:
Jas0n said:
#gsw1996 said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep

Find the proof, I have better things to do with my time.

And you can't shout over the internet, but if I met you in real life I would shout at you, aswell as strangle you to death so I just imagine myself shouting at you when you're being a *censord7.4*.
Did you get beaten as a child because you have alot of rage toward me lol! I hate you to but I don't want you to die!

@djman900 why?
This wuz rong post >.< i thought it wuz shovel one my bad
yea but Jas0n hates almost every1 (Not by me)

Maybe it's not that he hates everyone, but everyone hates him?

I'd like the crown, but I don't have money for it. I'm saving up for my debt. :D
Good luck selling it, dearie!

saby said:

I'd like the crown, but I don't have money for it. I'm saving up for my debt. :D
I just find a lot of people annoying. I don't like people who lack common sense and can't even understand basic logic, nor do I like people who make stupid remarks or people who post "information" and don't have proof or anything to back up their statements. I also hate it when people needlessly post rubbish >_<

Jas0n said:
saby said:

I just find a lot of people annoying. I don't like people who lack common sense and can't even understand basic logic, nor do I like people who make stupid remarks or people who post "information" and don't have proof or anything to back up their statements. I also hate it when people needlessly post rubbish >_<
Yikes. That has to be hard to stand when facing the oh-so-intelligent participants in the internet community. Good luck with that.

saby said:
Jas0n said:
saby said:

Yikes. That has to be hard to stand when facing the oh-so-intelligent participants in the internet community. Good luck with that.
Indeed it is, as you've probably already seen ;P

I guess that really is a rip off cuz all you have to do is wait till the able sisters get one in stock and then pay

Back