• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I have a crown in my town!

Garrett x50 cal

Veteran AC Player
Bells
Bell Bag Badge
Yellow Candy
Small Mailbox
I don't want to buy it BUT! you can if someone offers the highest ammout to come in my town and buy it :D

crown costs: 1,000,000 bells
to come in my town: min 10,000 [let bidding begin]

#gsw1996 said:
Jas0n said:
There you go trying to rip people off again o_O
What was the first time I tried ripping someone off?
I dnno but I think I remember shouting at you a while ago for over-charging or making people pay for something that they shouldn't have to pay for.

Jas0n said:
#gsw1996 said:
Jas0n said:
I dnno but I think I remember shouting at you a while ago for over-charging or making people pay for something that they shouldn't have to pay for.
See you "dunno" you have no proof. I never did such a thing. So please UNLESS you have proof don't post lies :D thank you!

"shouting" ROFL :rofl: how do you "shout" something to someone over the internet? Do you say what your typeing?

#gsw1996 said:
Jas0n said:
#gsw1996 said:
Jas0n said:
See you "dunno" you have no proof. I never did such a thing. So please UNLESS you have proof don't post lies :D thank you!

"shouting" ROFL :rofl: how do you "shout" something to someone over the internet? Do you say what your typeing?
Find the proof, I have better things to do with my time.

And you can't shout over the internet, but if I met you in real life I would shout at you, aswell as strangle you to death so I just imagine myself shouting at you when you're being a *censord7.4*.

cityfolkman09 said:
dude not u jas0n but making ppl pay to just c a royal crown is kinda wierd 0.o
Exactly, he's basically making them pay to come to his town, which is just stupid and makes no sense, if anything he should be paying them for coming to his town.

Back