• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I hate that kid so much

JJH

Bells
Yes Danci is my sister and I have reason for not wanting to admit it. Here's one of them.

She got AC:WW for Christmas last year, whereas I got it on March, so she let me make a person on her game to play as until I got the game. Now that I'm back into AC I kinda want that person to move into my town but she's not letting me. She keeps saying she made it despite my proof that he's mine.

1. His name is Binx, which I got from a really close friend on another forum. She had never heard the word until I named a yellow lab Nintendog Binx when I got the game for Christmas.
2. The file hasn't been played on since March, which is when I got my game.
3. She had no concern for the person (As shown in item #2) until I asked her for it earlier today.

Ok the last one isn't really proof, but you get my point. And she already raided his cupboard for everything except is tools and clothes.

So anybody got any idea how I can get him back? I think I may just have to do it tonight while she's asleep and make an exact replica character to take his place.

;)

Im trying. My sister and my mom went to my cousin's baby shower, but I think my sister took her DS with her...

Sneak in her room when shes not looking.
Simple.
Of course not now when shes away.

Kyle said:
Simple.
Unless she locks her door. Or hides her DS.

JJH0369 said:
Kyle said:
Simple.
Unless she locks her door. Or hides her DS.
Well try bribing, or faking that you discovered something huge on a game or something and you won't show it to her unless she gives you your villager.

Of course you shouldn't bring it up right away, it might look suspicious, bring it up first then bring it back up later, then the deal.

Tell her if she wants those hybirds and stuff from my store she has to give you it. xD

Justin125 said:
Tell her if she wants those hybirds and stuff from my store she has to give you it. xD
Ooh that's good. Also, I control the Wi-Fi and the Wii in my house. Muhahahaha!

Back