I had the beautiful orange sunset in my town today!!

Plum Pudding

Bells
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
And I just updated my DA!! This is what it looks like, I forgot to go to the beach to take more pictures, the shades of pink and orange are just too dreamy, it's my favourite time of day and favourite colour for a sunset!!

It only lasts for a few minutes but I hope I was able to catch enough of it :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hopefully these will work :)

Attachments

• sunset 1.jpg
    sunset 1.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 178
  • sunset 2.jpg
    sunset 2.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 185
  • Sunset 3.jpg
    Sunset 3.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 184
  • sunset 1.jpg
    sunset 1.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 182
  • sunset 2.jpg
    sunset 2.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 179
  • Sunset 3.jpg
    Sunset 3.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
I love moments like that in the game! My favorite is when the sky is not completely night but it's kind of pinkish color. I think it's called dusk? Anyway, love the photos!

I love seeing those. I haven't seen one in a long time since I had before. Can't remember when.

You just all had to see 2 of every picture I posted!! I don't know how I managed that. And sorry Belle for hurting your eyes, personally I find it so soft and less harsh than the purple and pink.

It's quite rare and it starts at around 6 o'clock. Then it gets gradually darker, like more red but not intense red.

Awww Plum that's lovely! The orange would really compliment your town too! Going to have to visit your DA again now :D

And sorry Belle for hurting your eyes, personally I find it so soft and less harsh than the purple and pink.

Your pictures didn't bother me. :) When I'm playing and I see the orange sunset on my screen, it bothers me and I quit to let it pass. But I'm opposite; I love the light pink and purple skies.

Aww, that looks stunning omg. I'd love to have one of those in my town tbh. Also your town looks so lovely.

Last edited:
Awww Plum that's lovely! The orange would really compliment your town too! Going to have to visit your DA again now :D

Thanks Foxxie, I've been meaning to visit Bevelle to see your remodelling and suggest PWPs, I've reached my limit too but I want the topiaries, and I removed some of the pink roses, there was too much pink in my town!

That looks amazing! Now I have to dream of your town :)

Back