I got my dream amiibo cards... Question about personality limits?

RooftopsRevolution

Bells
I'm crying ahhhh
I found a seller here in Canada that was selling all their legitimate, nintendo certified amiibo cards for $1 CAD each (That's 75cents USD). I ended up getting Zucker, Lobo, Wolfgang, Rowan, Marshal, Sylvana, Vivian, Tybalt, stitches, lolly, Rolf and Maple for $12 ;-; I'm also getting the Sanrio ones this week.

I was trying to plan out who should be in my town but I needed a refresher: How many personalities are required per town? I know it was impossible to get a town full of one personality correct? Or has that changed with the amiibos?

I really wanted 2 cranky but I already have 2 smug and 2 jock planned so I don't think it's possible. Does anyone know?

There are no limits on personality types in a town.Most people like to have one of each for their PWPs but if that's not a concern for you then you could have a town full of cranky villagers if you wanted to.I remember having five peppies in one of my old towns.

Last edited:
Is that right?! I know in ACCF (I would study villager movement a lot) there was a limit and automatic movement for certain personality types, but I never bothered trying for ACNL with the campsite or Amiibo. Thank you so much?? That kind of made me super happy haha

Is that right?! I know in ACCF (I would study villager movement a lot) there was a limit and automatic movement for certain personality types, but I never bothered trying for ACNL with the campsite or Amiibo. Thank you so much?? That kind of made me super happy haha

Yeah,I remember some guy over on GameFaqs had an all-jock town.I bet that was an interesting town to play in everyday.

i never heard of a limit on personalities in a town lol
most of my town is normal i feel

Wow, congrats! I ended up having to pay $15 each for Ketchup and June, my last two dream amiibo cards. I don’t even know the total amount of money I spent to get the cards of all the villagers in my first town, but it was a lot. Way too much, I know. My little habit annoyed my mom a lot because she thought I was way too old to be spending money on stuff like that. I don’t regret it though, because I feel happy whenever I flip through my amiibo card album. :p

VDirxDC.jpg

I think if there's more than one of the same personality they will be more eager to move? I think that's the only thing to be wary of when you have multiples :D

And Congratulations on getting those cards! What a find!

i never heard of a limit on personalities in a town lol
most of my town is normal i feel

Yeah LOL In City Folk you wouldn't be able to have an unbalanced town (At least not easily) unless you hacked since there was no way of injecting villagers such as through asking or amiibos. The town would force itself to balance. Good to know! I was on the CF and WW logic so I'm glad! <3

Back