• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Trading [FULL FOR NOW] Affordable Amiibo Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Affordable Amiibo Service

I will be as affordable as I can be <3​
I have a bunch of amiibos and I'm really hoping to help some people get their dreamies from this! Offer for your dreamie taking into account the time it takes me to cycle them in and villager popularity <3 I will be as generous as I can be!

How this works:
- Offer below what you're willing to pay. Keep in mind it takes about an hour to cycle them in and out and keep in mind current villager tiers and asking prices (I'm willing to give them at lower prices but it has to be reasonable, you're also paying for my time)
- This is not first come first serve. I will accept offers and move villagers in and out based on when people have spaces.
- This is a competitive service. It takes a lot of my time so I will only be taking offers that are fair to me too.

Payment Options:
- NMT
- Bells
- Drawn artwork
- Offers

Amiibos available:
I have access to most amiibos through my friend but due to social distancing I will have to go out of my way to get it. If a villager you want is not on this list (that has an amiibo) then offer with this in mind and I'll see what I can do! Bolded villagers are ones that I'm already in negotiation for.

Rosie - Current Offer: 40NMT
Marshal [Note 2]
Lobo
Merengue - Current Offer: 50NMT
Ankha (I'd have to find it lmaoooo)
Wolfgang - Current offer: 15NMT
Fang [Note 1]
Maple
Genji
Chief
Tangy
Coco
Molly
Pecan
Zucker
Lolly [Note 1]
Vivian
Goldie -- CURRENTLY IN MY TOWN
Stitches [Note 2]
Sylvana
Kyle
Melba
Rowan [Note 1]
Tybalt [Note 1]

Bonbon
Rolf
Midge
Bill

Notes:
[1] Tybalt, Lolly and Rowan will NOT be cycled in even though I have their amiibo.
[2] I won't cycle in Marshal, Bangle, Bianca, or Stitches unless I get a really good offer fjweoifj
Is there any chance you have access to cheri?? Thank you

I might but I'd have to physically go out and borrow her ;; So it'd really depend

--

Sorry for the lag in replies agh I'll be trying to help more people here when I can <3
Aw no worries about it but I’m willing to wait for a while for her so we can try and work something out if you wanted :)

Hi! Could I please have molly for 1mil bells? I have a space available x

by space available do you mean lack of an existing villager in an area or a plot of land? because as I understand a plot of land gets filled by the end of the day right?

A reminder that this is a service that I can only do a few at a time ;; I do have to prioritize offers and such :( I'll try to keep prices low but please don't message me offering 1NMT for Marshal lol This takes a lot of my real time too ;;

would you be able to get ahold of diana?
Would you be able to get Francine by any chance?
Hey guys!
As I said it's a bit of a hassle to get those cards as I'd have to basically go physically get them so yes I can but it'd have to take that into account!

Affordable Amiibo Service

I will be as affordable as I can be <3​
I have a bunch of amiibos and I'm really hoping to help some people get their dreamies from this! Offer for your dreamie taking into account the time it takes me to cycle them in and villager popularity <3 I will be as generous as I can be!

How this works:
- Offer below what you're willing to pay. Keep in mind it takes about an hour to cycle them in and out and keep in mind current villager tiers and asking prices (I'm willing to give them at lower prices but it has to be reasonable, you're also paying for my time)
- This is not first come first serve. I will accept offers and move villagers in and out based on when people have spaces.
- This is a competitive service. It takes a lot of my time so I will only be taking offers that are fair to me too.

Payment Options:
- NMT
- Bells
- Drawn artwork
- Offers

Amiibos available:
I have access to most amiibos through my friend but due to social distancing I will have to go out of my way to get it. If a villager you want is not on this list (that has an amiibo) then offer with this in mind and I'll see what I can do! Bolded villagers are ones that I'm already in negotiation for.

Rosie - Current Offer: 40NMT
Marshal [Note 2]
Lobo
Merengue - Current Offer: 50NMT
Ankha (I'd have to find it lmaoooo)
Wolfgang - Current offer: 15NMT
Fang [Note 1]
Maple
Genji
Chief
Tangy
Coco
Molly
Pecan
Zucker
Lolly [Note 1]
Vivian
Goldie -- CURRENTLY IN MY TOWN
Stitches [Note 2]
Sylvana
Kyle
Melba
Rowan [Note 1]
Tybalt [Note 1]

Bonbon
Rolf
Midge
Bill

Notes:
[1] Tybalt, Lolly and Rowan will NOT be cycled in even though I have their amiibo.
[2] I won't cycle in Marshal, Bangle, Bianca, or Stitches unless I get a really good offer fjweoifj
I am just curious about Notes 1 and 2. I have a feeling there is a story or something behind it and my inquisitive nature got the best of me. Why? lol

I am just curious about Notes 1 and 2. I have a feeling there is a story or something behind it and my inquisitive nature got the best of me. Why? lol
Hehe it's not as juicy as it sounds. Note 1 is mainly because I have Tybalt, Fang and Lolly in my town BUT Rowan has been my favourite villager (Tybalt aside) since my first town. There was always a little story I had going on from when I was a kid and I'm really adamant to get him in my town through natural means.
Note 2 is just that I'm willing to cycle those villagers out and back in for myself possibly but I'm kind of attached to the clothes and items I've given them so I'm kind of tentative to let go of the memories I've formed haha

TL;DR I'm a sappppppp

Hehe it's not as juicy as it sounds. Note 1 is mainly because I have Tybalt, Fang and Lolly in my town BUT Rowan has been my favourite villager (Tybalt aside) since my first town. There was always a little story I had going on from when I was a kid and I'm really adamant to get him in my town through natural means.
Note 2 is just that I'm willing to cycle those villagers out and back in for myself possibly but I'm kind of attached to the clothes and items I've given them so I'm kind of tentative to let go of the memories I've formed haha

TL;DR I'm a sappppppp
Thats a much better explanation than I was expecting. It makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back