Trading [FULL FOR NOW] Affordable Amiibo Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

RooftopsRevolution

Bells
Feedback
100% (79) +
Affordable Amiibo Service

This service is going to be changing how it works so it'll be easier for all of us <3 It is closed for now!

Slots:
1. Merengue- 50 NMT
2. Goldie - 25 NMT
3. Coco - shinobirain

Amiibos available:
I have access to most amiibos through my friend but due to social distancing I will have to go out of my way to get it. If a villager you want is not on this list (that has an amiibo) then offer with this in mind and I'll see what I can do! Bolded villagers are ones that I'm already in negotiation for.

Rosie
Marshal [Note 2]
Lobo
Merengue
Ankha (I'd have to find it lmaoooo)
Wolfgang
Fang [Note 1]
Maple
Genji
Chief
Tangy
Coco
Molly
Pecan
Zucker
Lolly [Note 1]
Vivian
Goldie -- CURRENTLY IN MY TOWN
Stitches [Note 2]
Sylvana
Kyle
Melba
Rowan [Note 1]
Tybalt [Note 1]

Bonbon
Rolf
Midge
Bill

Notes:
[1] Tybalt, Lolly and Rowan will NOT be cycled in even though I have their amiibo.
[2] I won't cycle in Marshal, Bangle, Bianca, or Stitches unless I get a really good offer fjweoifj

Last edited:
I'm interested in tangy I can offer 7 nmt or 750k bells i can offer more if necessary

Last edited:
I'd love to get Chief! I can offer 20 NMT and 500k bells for him ;u; i might be able to get some more NMTs but i have 20 for certain right now.

I also have an empty plot open

Would be beyond grateful for Ankha if you manage to find her amiibo! Can do something in the region of 20 NMT + 1mill but that's flexible :)

I would be really interested in Genji! I have 5 NMT on hand after my last island hopping evening but I can grind for more if you’d like more NMT!

Sorry I'll try to reply to everyone in a bit! Just a note to everyone offering to please keep in mind villager popularity and the effort it takes me to scan them in when it comes to this ;; I'll try to keep this as affordable as possible but do try to be reasonable :) <3
--
Would be beyond grateful for Ankha if you manage to find her amiibo!
I think I know where it is! I think I have her in my HHD case. I just have to check which is why I added the note haha
Post automatically merged:

Would be beyond grateful for Ankha if you manage to find her amiibo! Can do something in the region of 20 NMT + 1mill but that's flexible :)
I'm interested <3 Ya girl just gotta find that Amiibo and I'll message you :)

Sorry I'll try to reply to everyone in a bit! Just a note to everyone offering to please keep in mind villager popularity and the effort it takes me to scan them in when it comes to this ;; I'll try to keep this as affordable as possible but do try to be reasonable :) <3
--

I think I know where it is! I think I have her in my HHD case. I just have to check which is why I added the note haha
Post automatically merged:

I'm interested <3 Ya girl just gotta find that Amiibo and I'll message you :)

Amazing, tysm! ill start cycling someone out now but no rush at all :)

hi i’m interested in lobo! would 5 nmt be enough? if not i could throw in 500k bells :)
Hi

I would like Zucker when he is available? I can do 5NMT or 500k
I would be really interested in Genji! I have 5 NMT on hand after my last island hopping evening but I can grind for more if you’d like more NMT!

Hey guys! Thanks so much for offering!
I'd like to help you guys as much as I can ;-; those are pretty requested villagers off-site unfortunately so it might take some time before I'm able to accept your offers on them. I'd really like to help out when I can it just might not be for a while <3 (I have to prioritize offers, but I'll let you know when I can help :) )

I’m happy to offer more for Genji to be more competitive, just not sure what he goes for/would need to run around for an hour or two to procure the tickets for you (I haven’t seen anyone selling him recently! Sorry I’m a bit new to the pricing thing.) Also super willing to be patient, I just don’t want to inconvenience you if people normally offer more.

I’m happy to offer more for Genji to be more competitive, just not sure what he goes for/would need to run around for an hour or two to procure the tickets for you (I haven’t seen anyone selling him recently! Sorry I’m a bit new to the pricing thing.) Also super willing to be patient, I just don’t want to inconvenience you if people normally offer more.
I'd really like to help <3 I'm just warning everyone that it might take time to get to <3

Hi, I'd love to take Pecan for 15 NMTs if you have the chance 😊

I'm going to try to get my villager's picture frame before I let her go so I'm no longer looking for Pecan at the moment. But thank you for providing this service to everyone!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back