I got Julian from my campsite!!

DreamSlayer

Bells
I almost always get the villagers I absolutely hate in the campsite but today it was Julian and omg I'm so glad I have space cause he's moving in now!!

What dreamies have you gotten from the campsite?

I got Kiki,Scoot and Benjamin from the campsite right after I started actively looking for them to move to my town.I still have all three.

ooh that's so lucky! i nearly always have 10 villagers in town, and have yet to find a good camper... but i'm always nervous one day a dreamie will appear and i won't be able to do anything about it :')
that's an amazing stroke of luck though! lots of people would kill to have julian show up for them!

ooh that's so lucky! i nearly always have 10 villagers in town, and have yet to find a good camper... but i'm always nervous one day a dreamie will appear and i won't be able to do anything about it :')
that's an amazing stroke of luck though! lots of people would kill to have julian show up for them!

I was so surprised when he showed up! I was so nervous I would screw up the game haha

congrats! i actually got skye from my campsite when i first started playing the game aha

I think the luckiest I ever got from the campsite when I had room were Whitney, Coco, Beau, and Sprinkle. I let all of them move in because they were such great villagers. I remember when I saw Merengue in my campsite when I had no room. That was when I realized true pain.

ahhh congrats! I got two of my favourite villagers, Muffy and Bones, from my campsite. unfortunately both of them moved away haha ;u;

I think the luckiest I ever got from the campsite when I had room were Whitney, Coco, Beau, and Sprinkle. I let all of them move in because they were such great villagers. I remember when I saw Merengue in my campsite when I had no room. That was when I realized true pain.

Oooo Whitney is a cutie!!

Unarguably for me Phoebe was greatest Camper I ever had. :)
I had also ran into Julian, Punchy, and Diana in there, but they weren't as surprising as Phoebe.

When i used to make the Restart Campsite trick in my erased Town, i get almost every Popular Villager except Beau. I just adopt Fauna, Marina and Rosie from there.

That's awesome! I got Deirdre from my campsite a year ago and I was glad bc I really needed an uchi and she's the only one I like, I also got Fauna and Ken from the campsite :)

Julian was in my campsite a few days ago, and Clay was moving out of my town the day the after Julian even showed up. Trolled me hard, lmao.

i had Diana in my camp but couldn't get her because my town was full. She turned out to not be a dreamie so it all worked out.

Back