• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I got it!

Bulerias said:
It's possible to get whooped by Smart_Tech? I thought he was relatively easy... But that's because he hasn't trained up yet. He's got potential, and hopefully a "worm-less" future.
Well, Bul, I didn't know that I had such a bright future on MP:H myself. I'm getting better and better, and I have no clue what "worming" is, so I think I'm making your "prophecy" come true. I await our next match.

Oh, and PKMN, I'll be waiting. I'll see if you're any better, or just easy prey.

:p

Whenever you're ready, I am. Also, I was using my right hand (I am a lefty) that's why you whooped me

:p well...who knows, maybe you'll whoop me this time too

PKMNMasterSamus said:
Whenever you're ready, I am. Also, I was using my right hand (I am a lefty) that's why you whooped me

:p well...who knows, maybe you'll whoop me this time too

Well, you called that one right.

:p It was 3-0, I won with a perfect record. Looks like my price is going up. Feel the heat, everyone. Smart Tech's comin'.

Back