• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I got it!

1st Match: 5-0 Pokefab
2nd: 5-0 Pokefab
3rd: 2-1 Pokefab Match Ended due to time

He tried alting me and Halfturreting me. Nice try.

;)

EDIT: My last words to you were "Man, I'm done with you; I don't want to ruin your record."

:p

Bulerias said:
It's possible to get whooped by Smart_Tech? I thought he was relatively easy... But that's because he hasn't trained up yet. He's got potential, and hopefully a "worm-less" future.
i lost to him... only because he stole my kill on pkmn

:p i had a missle fired at him and it was about to hit

POKEFAB said:
Fish, your not getting the game because there is no knifing? C'mon, foo!

Anyway, PKMN, I hate half-turrets...

:)
Killing the half-turrets is EXTREMELY easy with the Shock Coil... How do you think I managed to kill Starwind all of those times he was in alt form?

Bulerias said:
POKEFAB said:

Killing the half-turrets is EXTREMELY easy with the Shock Coil... How do you think I managed to kill Starwind all of those times he was in alt form?

from what i hear killing everything is extremely easy with a shock coil...

and no, i'm not, not getting this game because of a lack of knives, but more because i see less good things in it than say, harvest moon... i dont buy games on impulse, i buy games i think i'll enjoy. this is why me selection of games is alot smaller than someone elses... because i make sure i want the game before i get it.

all i see in hunters is people either abusing a wepon, or sitting in their alt form through out the entire game, i find this no different than the demo, which sucked, so i will prolly not get it.

Bulerias said:
POKEFAB said:

I didn't pay much attention to Starwind at the beggining; I just focused on you, Bul.

But then I reliezed you were in a faster mood than I was, so I went after Starwind.

Back