• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I Got All of the Cherry Blossom Recipes from Popping Balloons. Here's What I've Learned:

does anyone have a list of the items in this set? the tweet linked got deleted. i don't know where people know for sure the extent of these sets... i just have random recipes from random sets. i would love to have a better idea of where i stand but i cant keep up.

(unrelated - y'all think the guide is worth it?)

This is great information but I can't seem to get any balloons except blue and yellow. I'm getting lots of ores and bells but no DIYs. I've gotten over 165 sky eggs and all the Bunny day recipes but still need 8 cherry blossom DIYs.

Thanks for this guide! Does anyone have a complete list of all the Cherry Blossom recipes that are available?

This site has a list of all the items and their ingredients

This site has a pictures of the items

I’ve managed to get 5 of the recipes so far... Most of the time I’m getting bells or clay. It’s a tedious process. I feel like I’m only focusing on this atm rather than on sprucing up my island 😭

Great thanks!

THANK YOU!

I found them all in 3 days and have since only found 1 dupe. I also only found the dupe after I had found all the other recipes. For some reason I had a lot of normal balloons spawning at totally random times too (times ending in 7, etc.). Good luck everyone!

Back