• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

I got a black katana!

Tennis=Life

Bells
Today Crazy Redd's little store was open. I saw a sword...and it was the black katana. I needed a certain amount of money (won't tell or it will spoil my auction in the trading post) but I was 1,000 bells short. I had some fish on me, so I sold them and I was able to buy the black katana. Isn't it like the 5 rarest item in the game?!

I don't think it is the 5th it is hard to tell what is rare because some sets are hard to get

Black Katana- 12,000 Bells (Not too pricy)
White Katana- 36,800 Bells (Substantial for non power-players)
Doesn't really matter, they are both way awesome items (of the 9 that make the Japanese set of furniture)

Back