I got a 10th villager today...

How come everyone dislikes Violet? Can someone send me a picture of her? owo I thought she was a cute villager but maybe I'm not seeing her right...?

I hate the Gorilla species e.e
95px-Violet_NewLeaf_Official.png

This happened to me. I was all ready to go and pick up one my dreamies when kabam, after visiting my friend I get stuck with Rooney the Kangaroo :c

Everytime I restarted my game, I thought I had Pinky. It was actually Chow. Just putting that out there.

But yeah, I don't like the gorilla species.

i once got this as my 10th:

Aida.png

i nearly gagged when i saw her. i think you get a 10th if you go around 7-10 days on just 9 villagers...

Last edited:
It is rather unfortunate when you think you're in the clear, then suddenly a plot shows up.

Nate had his plot show up exactly the day after my 10th villager had their stuff boxed up, so I was completely caught off-guard. Luckily, he placed his house in an excellent position, so I don't mind too much.

i think you get a 10th if you go around 7-10 days on just 9 villagers...

I don't think that's the case. I managed to last around 3 weeks with only 9 villagers. During that time, I kept StreetPass off, and I didn't go online at all.

I got Angus. And I was trying to be nice, but he made Lolly cry when he called her lame for reading. Thankfully he's moving now.

Angus.png

How would the method of time traveling make a difference to that?

Because you can make a new character instead of going on an already created character, so it won?t save, if you want you can just TT back and nothing will have changed, you can make sure that nothing goes wrong before you save.

i once got this as my 10th:

Aida.png

i nearly gagged when i saw her. i think you get a 10th if you go around 7-10 days on just 9 villagers...

Not true.
I went an entire month with 9 villagers because I never knew you could get 10. :/

I got skanky Tiffany by accident and it took WEEKS before she left. Like seriously. Everyone in town asked o o before she did. Thankfully, she's gone forever now.

I don't see what's so wrong with the gorilla species.. I ADORE Rocket, Violet's okay.. Cesar and Peewee are pretty cool, and Hans is an abominable snowman (kinda), so I don't see what the problem is :p .. Unless the problem is Al.. I'll agree he is SO ugly

I do confirm that you most probably got that villager through WiFi visiting. I visited someone yesterday while having only 9 villagers in my town. And an Agent S plot is now visible in my town today and I haven't invited anyone to move in...

Agent S... of all people... :( Yuck.

I do confirm that you most probably got that villager through WiFi visiting. I visited someone yesterday while having only 9 villagers in my town. And an Agent S plot is now visible in my town today and I haven't invited anyone to move in...

Agent S... of all people... :( Yuck.

What? Agent S is epic!

Back