• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I gave Lyle my forged painting...

Tennis=Life

Bells
he said," OOO that breaks every single rule! You will get a lot of money in the mail." I just got 100 bells! I am soo mad at him!

This is why, this time around, I didn't bother to waste my hard-earned bells on the second day of playing on insurance.

Lyle and Redd are running a scam operation, if it wasn't obvious enough. So it'd seem he'd rip you off still.

Kyle said:
Lyle and Redd are running a scam operation, if it wasn't obvious enough. So it'd seem he'd rip you off still.
My point is that I bought it the first time he showed up in my first WW town on that wintry December morning. Makes perfect sense that they're in cahoots now, being that is 2 years later, but whatever.

yeah.... There is a special way to know if Redd's painting's are forged or not but I forgot what he says...

Ya see I never knew what he would give me cuz you spend like 3,550 or whatever and lyle is just...ughhhhhh Although he has a good suit his busuniss is like poop!

It is a ripoff the prices that bLyle tolls out. The minimum amout that he should pay out is at least 10,00 bells. Forged items are useless in the game unless you want to put them in your house!! :gyroidsmile:

Back