• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I FINALLY GOT STITCHES.

Annemalcrossing

LF: Bunnie and Flora!
Bells
Cake
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
*cries*

Had to TT to get room, and then do the reset trick a few times...but I...finally...got...Stitches!

I was literally jumping up and down hahaha.

He moved onto my Perfect Apple Grove, but IT'S KAY I LOVE HIM.

YAY! I only have 3 dream villagers to go. Cousteau, Merengue and Merry or Rod. (I mostly want Merry though.) :)

I know that amazing feeling lol! I hope I can experience that soo when I find Merengue ;.;

Congrats!
I can't wait until I get Hamlet and Carmen into my town.. Then after that, just one more before my perfect town!

AHHH congrats! I love Stitches! All I need to do now is get one of my other lazies to move so I could hopefully replace them with my favorite villager ever, Alfonso!

But I'm so glad you got your Stitches :)

Congratulations! it must have been scarey with all the TT and resetting >.<

Haha, thanks! At the very beginning it was scary with the TTing, but I got used to just going forward once and back once and it was fine! I just had to talk to everyone each time because I get paranoid lol.

Congratulations! Must be very ecstatic when you see your dream villager just move in/plop a plot in a spot. :D

Back