Bells
Arcade Tokens
Small Mailbox
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Cake
For some reason I believed my brother when he said I could move in a villager who pops up on my main street. I TTed out a villager I liked to move in Ankha whos been lurking for days but It doesn't give me an option to let her move back in. Sigh... At least I got Celia's pic and I'll be on the lookout for a new villager.

Confirm things before doing anything. .-. You need to do the 16 villager cycle to get a villager back.

You don't need to feel stupid after what I did tonight. Luckily someone saved me and everyone supported me. I'm in bed and had to check back here on my iPad because I was so worried and relieved all at once.

I, too, will be more careful and confirm things. Also, I won't let my nephews TT on my DS any more! I found out that that was how I lost my villager! One of them felt like ole ting mushrooms all at once and didn't ask me before using my DS. So it wasn't even all my fault, but I learned valuable things anyway.

I hope you get your villager back! I don't know how long it will take to cycle 16 villagers, but hopefully not too long.

Good luck.

Back