• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I do not like the map I chose.....

You can change it! Start your game normally, but when Isabelle asks you if you want to play, select the option for "Something else..." or something along those lines, and restart your town. I say you restart now instead of later on, once you have invested more time in your town.

I restarted my game a day after I got it. It was a tough decision, because I already reached 100% and donated a lot of fish, bugs and so on. Nevertheless, I'm glad I did it now. A week later or so, I would not have been able to destroy my town anymore (it would be to hard to keep being interested in doing all the work again).

Now, I have a map I REALLY love. And after a couple of hours of playing, I'm on the same level that I was when I first deleted my town again! :)

Back