• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I Bet You Didn't Know...

I bet you didn't know if you bury a normal shovel, the next day when you dig the shovel back up it will be a golden shovel!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also bet you didn't know that if you have a megaphone, all you have to do is say Gulliver's name and it wakes him up immediately (also avoids all that unnecessary "Go away, I'm sleeping..." business) and speeds up the dialogue considerably. He pretty much immediately asks you to help him figure out where he was going.

♫ And if ya don't know, now ya know ♫

I bet you didn't know if you bury a normal shovel, the next day when you dig the shovel back up it will be a golden shovel!

Actually this doesn't work for NL, only CF c: for getting it in NL you have to buy 50 bags of fertilizer from the garden shop. Fertilizer is only available if you have T&T Emporium c:

If you're trying to get a villager from another town, they won't move in if they're already in your campsite.

I didn't know this until I tried to adopt Mira earlier. I hadn't checked my campsite yet and she wouldn't move in so I thought I had picked up their voided villager but it was just Mira in the campsite on the same day. A bit embarrassing haha. xP I didn't know the game wouldn't allow you to adopt a villager if they were in your campsite on the same day.

I Bet You Didn't Know that some hourly songs are a remix of the New Leaf Title Theme, like 5am and 8pm for instance.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also bet you didn't know that if you have a megaphone, all you have to do is say Gulliver's name and it wakes him up immediately (also avoids all that unnecessary "Go away, I'm sleeping..." business) and speeds up the dialogue considerably. He pretty much immediately asks you to help him figure out where he was going.

♫ And if ya don't know, now ya know ♫

the first one doesn't happen in new leaf but in wild world and city folk it does :p

bet you didn't know...

1. There are hidden photo filters for the photo booth: Press the L button for a black and white picture and the R button for a sepia tone photo.

2. You can jump in puddles when it rains, though i have no idea how but i have seen people do it :)

2. You can jump in puddles when it rains, though i have no idea how but i have seen people do it :)

It's not possible to 'jump' into puddles but when its raining and your walking or running around water will splash up from your feet. Same goes for the umbrella when you spin it, water will be flung off.

It's not possible to 'jump' into puddles but when its raining and your walking or running around water will splash up from your feet. Same goes for the umbrella when you spin it, water will be flung off.

then what is this then..?

download.jpg

also this: http://megamagicalcrossing.tumblr.com/post/86318088786/latte-town-jumping-on-the-puddle-jumping-band

Last edited:
If you have bad luck when you sit down it'll make a fart noise

I bet you didn't know you can shake trees by pressing A button while standing next to them! Some money or even a rare piece of furniture may fall out! But watch out for bees! They may sting you so when you'll see them, grab your net quickly and try to catch them! Yes, try to catch em all but there's only one tho. Dayum, I'm turning into a villager.

If you dig a hole in-front of a tree stump and then sit on the stump and face the hole and get off it will act as if you fallen into a pit fall seed~

I bet you didn't know that interacting with the gyroids in Club Lol gives you the option to switch them out for any gyroids in your inventory.

Back