• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I am the proud owner of AC:WW

Scar Tissue

Bells
Just picked this game up used when I bought my DS Lite the other day. Anyone wanna clone me some royal crowns?

Scar Tissue said:
Just picked this game up used when I bought my DS Lite the other day. Anyone wanna clone me some royal crowns?
Well, it has been said about a million times, but...
Pretty much nobody on here plays that game. Yeah, it is an Animal Crossing site. Come back when AC Wii comes out.

Scar Tissue said:
Well, I've already been to your town and gave you some $$$. I'm surprised I actually managed to turn on and play AC:WW.

Bulerias said:
Scar Tissue said:
Well, I've already been to your town and gave you some $$$. I'm surprised I actually managed to turn on and play AC:WW.
Well, you kind of did. Your internet bit the dust right as I was leaving.

I don't want money anyways I figured out.

Back