• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I am back yet again.....

VanitasFan26

I'm just a ghost.
Bells
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
I've been away for like 6 or 7 months or god knows how long, but I am back, but just so everyone knows I am not doing well, I know some of you are getting tired of hearing that and I know y'all don't like negativity but I am being real here. With that being said I will only post a few times on this website and not overwhelm myself with posting too much.

I cannot be personal about what has been going on lately but I would be more comfortable in DMs where I explain more about whats been going on with me. Just so you know I am not always happy most of the time and I really hate being negative I really do, but I just can't help it sometimes. You just have to express to everyone that you're doing fine, but you're not really fine and they just don't seem to understand what you're going through. Just acting like its all good when its not really good. Can't really do much just learn to live with it I guess.

Anyways I hope everyone had a good Christmas this year (even though mine was bad) and thats all I gotta say.

I am glad to see you back :)
If you ever need to vent you are welcome to pm me. It won't bother me at all.

Welcome back!

welcome back! i’m really sorry to hear that you’re not doing well and that you had a bad christmas. i sincerely hope things get better for you one day.

and don’t worry about not being super active! come back at your own pace, post whenever you feel like it etc. you gotta do what makes you feel comfortable! no one here wants you to be overwhelmed. 🖤

welcome back! i’m really sorry to hear that you’re not doing well and that you had a bad christmas. i sincerely hope things get better for you one day.

and don’t worry about not being super active! come back at your own pace, post whenever you feel like it etc. you gotta do what makes you feel comfortable! no one here wants you to be overwhelmed. 🖤
Thank you for understanding.

Hello! I’m sorry to hear that you’ve had a rough time. However, I’m glad you took a break and decided to look after yourself. Mental health should be taken seriously— it’s not something to be overlooked. It’s good to hear you’ve made it a priority.

Hello! I’m sorry to hear that you’ve had a rough time. However, I’m glad you took a break and decided to look after yourself. Mental health should be taken seriously— it’s not something to be overlooked. It’s good to hear you’ve made it a priority.
I hope so...

Hello! Its nice that you are back because this community is so kind and comforting. Im sorry that most of my interactions with you have been unpleasant so I will try and do better to be more understanding from now on! ✨💚

Hello! Its nice that you are back because this community is so kind and comforting. Im sorry that most of my interactions with you have been unpleasant so I will try and do better to be more understanding from now on! ✨💚
Its alright I know you meant well but I am glad you understand me better after some of the interactions we had before.

If anyone sees my old posts or threads From 2020, 2021, and 2022 just so you know they have been deleted. I went by a different username at the time and I have said some things in the past that were "questionable" to say the least. I was a very defensive person back in the day and I really didn't like who I was at the time. I've grown and learned a lot. I am always hard on myself but I encourage myself to get better. I am trying to forgive myself but its easier said than that. Hope everyone who doesn't know me understands.

By the way. If I said anything to anyone that may have remembered me that was harsh or cruel I just want to say I'm sorry. I was going thorough a really rough time. I have this bad habit of remembering all the bad things I did and I cannot learn to forgive myself. Thats one trait I do all the time and I cannot help it most times.

Last edited:
Back