I am back, after many years :0

Princess Marzipan

Bells
This is so strange haha - i went to make an account on here and turns out i still have this old account from when i was about 9 or 10 years old.
I have a feeling I may have lied about my age on here when I was a kid judging from some posts I found.. well, now I really am 18 lol

I'm going to make my account more upgraded - still Marzipan, still Milkytea, and I only play New Leaf right now. I have a dream address which I will be posting too. I enjoy making designs, particularly ones inspired by EGL fashion and just generally pink cutesy things.
I am still playing New Leaf nearly 8 years later. Wild!

ezgif.com-gif-maker (11).gif

gif from my town ^^

I almost dont want to update my signature or profile picture, oh man the memories!
Me and my friend in that image still play together to this day :)

Welcome back to the forums after all this time! That gif of your town is so pretty!

Are you still playing a town you've had for a long time? Do you have any favourite villagers in your town? 😊

welcome back to the forums!!

your town is so pretty, i love the subtle bamboo behind the windmill, and it being spring with the cherry blossoms makes it extra beautiful! 😍

Welcome back to the forums after all this time! That gif of your town is so pretty!

Are you still playing a town you've had for a long time? Do you have any favourite villagers in your town? 😊
Thank you!! :D

I actually think this one is my new game - i gave away my cartridge version that I had back when I was a kid to a friend.
It has the same mayor name and town name as my old one though! Looks nothing alike since i discovered mods and stuff now (which is actually something i always really wanted to do when i was younger but back then it felt far too risky)

My favourite villager at the moment is probably Cookie or Chrissy, I cant decide!
It used to be Alice but she moved and some mechanics in my game are... a bit broken right now lol, so i havent had a new villager move in in a while to be able to put her back. I want her back so bad ): </3
Post automatically merged:

Welcome back to TBT! :D

Welcome back to the forums! ^^ Your New Leaf town looks absolutely beautiful!

welcome back to the forums!!

your town is so pretty, i love the subtle bamboo behind the windmill, and it being spring with the cherry blossoms makes it extra beautiful! 😍

Hey there, and welcome back to the site. I hope you decide to stick around this time!
Thank you all ^^ <333

Welcome back!! It’s so cool to see that you’re still interested after all of this time 😄

welcome back to tbt, marzipan! it’s lovely to meet you! i look forward to seeing you around. ^~^

it’s awesome that you’re still playing new leaf after all this time! it’s an amazing game. i’ve actually been thinking of picking a copy of it up again myself, as i miss playing it haha. your town looks absolutely beautiful, too! 💖

Back