• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop HYPER'S GRAPHICS SHOP - SIGS & MORE [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to resize it right now:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 40470

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol is that too big?

lol a bit, but i can probably work the other way around. photoshop is usually nicer about compressing pixels xD
so it'll be 100TBT upfront, and just find me a pic of a golden leaf and we set.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Type: Like the gaston one (where he goes in and up). Also, like what you did for Karen. :]
Comments: Can you fo Coco & Marshal ? ^.^

do you want them in one pic or two separate?
it'll be 100TBT though, cause its the animation x2 if you're okay with that.
also, i will be using official animal crossing pics unless otherwise specified.
ah, anything you want me to add to either? like the crown/cake thing karen wanted?

- - - Post Merge - - -

alright, ima sleep but you two and respond and i'll get back to ya in the morning ^^

lol a bit, but i can probably work the other way around. photoshop is usually nicer about compressing pixels xD
so it'll be 100TBT upfront, and just find me a pic of a golden leaf and we set.

- - - Post Merge - - -

do you want them in one pic or two separate?
it'll be 100TBT though, cause its the animation x2 if you're okay with that.
also, i will be using official animal crossing pics unless otherwise specified.
ah, anything you want me to add to either? like the crown/cake thing karen wanted?

- - - Post Merge - - -

alright, ima sleep but you two and respond and i'll get back to ya in the morning ^^

Sure. :] I can also pay in in-game bells if you like, but 100 tbt bells is fine!

And yup, Side by side ^.^ I don't want it too big because I want to fit both in my signature. <3

Oh, the crown and cake? Sure! I'll love that :]

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also. If you want me to send payment, just tell me :] <3

Okay, plus can I change my dreamie chevre to beau please? I decided I'd like him more!
Plus just use this gold leave! golden_leaf_stock_03_by_ponystock-d40edhd.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll send tbt now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I pay now or later?

Okay, plus can I change my dreamie chevre to beau please? I decided I'd like him more!
Plus just use this gold leave! View attachment 40473

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll send tbt now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I pay now or later?

payment first please ^^

sent payment before I go :}

got it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

May i please have Merry and Zucker together?????

still waiting to hear back on the specifics ^^

ORDER FORM

Mayor Name: Elliott
Town Name: Woodbury
Dream Address: 4200-2777-8049
FC: 4768-8853-8520

Villager List:
-Label Names: Yes
-Pixel Type: The ones from the Athena tumblr
-Current: Frita, Rolf, Whitney, Lopez, Marshal, Marcel, Molly, Rudy, Beau, Punchy

Style: Well the picture is a rectangle, so I guess a rectangle? lol
Color Scheme: Blue, green, turquoise, whatever you think fits well & shows up boldly.
Font: Up to you
Background: Clicky here
Border: This might look better as just a decoration in the corner, but if you think you could incorporate it as a border, that'd be good too. I'm not good with ideas. Click here

Further Comments: Noahmeow will be paying for my order! He'll send you the TBT bells if my order is okay. Please let me know the price so I can let him know. Thank you.

ORDER FORM

Mayor Name: Elliott
Town Name: Woodbury
Dream Address: 4200-2777-8049
FC: 4768-8853-8520

Villager List:
-Label Names: Yes
-Pixel Type: The ones from the Athena tumblr
-Current: Frita, Rolf, Whitney, Lopez, Marshal, Marcel, Molly, Rudy, Beau, Punchy

Style: Well the picture is a rectangle, so I guess a rectangle? lol
Color Scheme: Blue, green, turquoise, whatever you think fits well & shows up boldly.
Font: Up to you
Background: Clicky here
Border: This might look better as just a decoration in the corner, but if you think you could incorporate it as a border, that'd be good too. I'm not good with ideas. Click here

Further Comments: Noahmeow will be paying for my order! He'll send you the TBT bells if my order is okay. Please let me know the price so I can let him know. Thank you.

sounds good, i'll see how the border thing turns out. i may put up two versions if i think they're both viable ^^
i'll update list tonight after i finish some orders

Last edited:
sounds good, i'll see how the border thing turns out. i may put up two versions if i think they're both viable ^^
i'll update list tonight after i finish some orders
Take your time, I see you've got a lot of orders going on. Just send me a message when I should send you the TBT bells for Elliott. c:

Take your time, I see you've got a lot of orders going on. Just send me a message when I should send you the TBT bells for Elliott. c:

mkay well i just freed up 3 spots, hopefully, if there are no changes to be made
so it should be soon ^^

hi i'm not quite sure how to do this because i'm new uwu but i'd like a signature c: i'm not sure what TBT means though, so i can pay you in animal crossing bells?? idk get back to me <3 but my order form is

Mayor Name: Kade
Town Name: Swaggie
Dream Address: 5300-2648-4454
FC: 4527-8210-6247

Villager List:
-Label Names: yes
-Pixel Type: http://welcometoathena.tumblr.com/post/54852487291/animal-crossing-sprites-masterpost
-Current: Marshal, Tia, Flurry, Francine, Sylvia, Rooney, Beau, Bob, Bella
-Dreamies: Marshal, Tia, Flurry, Francine, Chrissy, Stitches, Ankha, Fauna, Merengue
*Label pic/gif: Pic
-Looking For: Chrissy, Stitches, Ankha, Fauna, Merengue
-For Sale: Sylvia, Rooney, Bob, Bella

Style: Rectangle
Color Scheme: Pastel Pink/Blue/Purple
Font: I like the one you have! something similar to that/pixely and simple :)
Background: None/White
Border: Solid Black

Further Comments: I'm really sorry if you're not open, I have no idea how to use this site, but i'm working on it c:

//edit// hmm i'm not sure if you'll see this and no worries if you don't but sylvia just moved out so there's no need to add her anymore c:
//edit again sigh// again dont worry if you dont see these updaes/cant change my signature but i now have fauna!

Last edited:
hi i'm not quite sure how to do this because i'm new uwu but i'd like a signature c: i'm not sure what TBT means though, so i can pay you in animal crossing bells?? idk get back to me <3 but my order form is

Mayor Name: Kade
Town Name: Swaggie
Dream Address: 5300-2648-4454
FC: 4527-8210-6247

Villager List:
-Label Names: yes
-Pixel Type: http://welcometoathena.tumblr.com/post/54852487291/animal-crossing-sprites-masterpost
-Current: Marshal, Tia, Flurry, Francine, Sylvia, Rooney, Beau, Bob, Bella
-Dreamies: Marshal, Tia, Flurry, Francine, Chrissy, Stitches, Ankha, Fauna, Merengue
-Looking For: Chrissy, Stitches, Ankha, Fauna, Merengue
-For Sale: Sylvia, Rooney, Bob, Bella

Style: Rectangle
Color Scheme: Pastel Pink/Blue/Purple
Font: I like the one you have! something similar to that/pixely and simple :)
Background: None/White
Border: Solid Black

Further Comments: I'm really sorry if you're not open, I have no idea how to use this site, but i'm working on it c:

TBTs are the currency of this website you get from posting. Right now you have 715 so that's more than enough. I don't really keep up to date with the slots so you're fine. I'll probably update that list tonight.

You can pay now though, 100TBT. You pay TBT by clicking the TBT (Bells) amount under my name and transfer the right amount. You can leave a note letting me know what this is for as well.

In the meantime though, please take a look at my tumblr for any backgrounds/borders you may want me to use ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

got your payment! and thanks XDD
if you wanna update your request with anything on my tumblr just quote your original request and add the images below
you've still got time~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back