• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hyogo's Pixel Dump(site) stop posting goddammit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would I really be able to do our lord justice by pixeling him?
..I-I don't want to upset him!

Last edited:
aww, they're so cute! >:
I've done a very small amount of pixel stuff, but lol it's always flat and weird looking because I'm lazy and don't really care to try very hard. ~__~ so props to you! :'>

it would my son, it will bring great honer to the family
I will make him the best, the very best, also I read honer as boner.

do u create them from scratch
Most cases yes, but I do heavily use references and some parts may look from the source but these are made from scratch.

aww, they're so cute! >:
I've done a very small amount of pixel stuff, but lol it's always flat and weird looking because I'm lazy and don't really care to try very hard. ~__~ so props to you! :'>
Thanks! Baaaw, I'm sure you'd do better if you tried harder!

aiLQm+

I tried to do fullbody, it was looking bad so I did a bust of such, even then, it doesn't look all that nice (to me)

I need to GIT GUD.

I should've prolly made the eyes bigger idk fug

but u like it, that's all that matters!!

Would you be interested in pixelling my character? Here

I could pay 600 TBT for it! But if it's not your style that's fine too

Well that does count as a Furry so idk ono
Cute nonetheless tho!!

Well that does count as a Furry so idk ono
Cute nonetheless tho!!

Omg.. I misread your first post as you saying you would draw furries!! Sorry about that. I revealed my inner furry in the process.. OTL

Then how about this one? Here, not my personal character anymore though. Offering same price!!

Coooll! If I can request a pose, could I suggest Kirby midair or like..flapping.. He is my favorite kirb form. *_*

I'll send the TBT now if that's ok?

Coooll! If I can request a pose, could I suggest Kirby midair or like..flapping.. He is my favorite kirb form. *_*

I'll send the TBT now if that's ok?
Could do something like he's flying in midair :>

And nonono, send it when I'm done *_*

Eugh screw it, the current situation of the Museum section has really been a downer and I can't handle it anymore, I don't ever want this stuff happening in my thread at any chance so better than safe to close it.

I'll do the Wing Kirby for you still, Audino and it'll be a freebie because of these reasons.

Eugh screw it, the current situation of the Museum section has really been a downer and I can't handle it anymore, I don't ever want this stuff happening in my thread at any chance so better than safe to close it.

I'll do the Wing Kirby for you still, Audino and it'll be a freebie because of these reasons.

eh. basically.
kinda done with this forum lol.
:)

Last edited:
aiLQm+

I tried to do fullbody, it was looking bad so I did a bust of such, even then, it doesn't look all that nice (to me)

I need to GIT GUD.
It's really good, the only thing I dont like is that it cuts off so suddenly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back