Hyogo's Pixel Dump(site) stop posting goddammit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would I really be able to do our lord justice by pixeling him?
..I-I don't want to upset him!

Last edited:
aww, they're so cute! >:
I've done a very small amount of pixel stuff, but lol it's always flat and weird looking because I'm lazy and don't really care to try very hard. ~__~ so props to you! :'>

it would my son, it will bring great honer to the family
I will make him the best, the very best, also I read honer as boner.

do u create them from scratch
Most cases yes, but I do heavily use references and some parts may look from the source but these are made from scratch.

aww, they're so cute! >:
I've done a very small amount of pixel stuff, but lol it's always flat and weird looking because I'm lazy and don't really care to try very hard. ~__~ so props to you! :'>
Thanks! Baaaw, I'm sure you'd do better if you tried harder!

aiLQm+

I tried to do fullbody, it was looking bad so I did a bust of such, even then, it doesn't look all that nice (to me)

I need to GIT GUD.

I should've prolly made the eyes bigger idk fug

but u like it, that's all that matters!!

Would you be interested in pixelling my character? Here

I could pay 600 TBT for it! But if it's not your style that's fine too

Well that does count as a Furry so idk ono
Cute nonetheless tho!!

Well that does count as a Furry so idk ono
Cute nonetheless tho!!

Omg.. I misread your first post as you saying you would draw furries!! Sorry about that. I revealed my inner furry in the process.. OTL

Then how about this one? Here, not my personal character anymore though. Offering same price!!

Coooll! If I can request a pose, could I suggest Kirby midair or like..flapping.. He is my favorite kirb form. *_*

I'll send the TBT now if that's ok?

Coooll! If I can request a pose, could I suggest Kirby midair or like..flapping.. He is my favorite kirb form. *_*

I'll send the TBT now if that's ok?
Could do something like he's flying in midair :>

And nonono, send it when I'm done *_*

Eugh screw it, the current situation of the Museum section has really been a downer and I can't handle it anymore, I don't ever want this stuff happening in my thread at any chance so better than safe to close it.

I'll do the Wing Kirby for you still, Audino and it'll be a freebie because of these reasons.

Eugh screw it, the current situation of the Museum section has really been a downer and I can't handle it anymore, I don't ever want this stuff happening in my thread at any chance so better than safe to close it.

I'll do the Wing Kirby for you still, Audino and it'll be a freebie because of these reasons.

eh. basically.
kinda done with this forum lol.
:)

Last edited:
aiLQm+

I tried to do fullbody, it was looking bad so I did a bust of such, even then, it doesn't look all that nice (to me)

I need to GIT GUD.
It's really good, the only thing I dont like is that it cuts off so suddenly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back