• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hylian Contest #2!

Tyler

Retired Staff
Bells
Cake
<big><big><big>Hylian Contests!</big></big></big><big><big>
Run by OddCrazyMe and Originally by SPORGE_27_________________________________________________Ok this is another Hylian Contest. It's held every 12 days. So the winner gets this prize:</big>
  • "Ancient Hylian" rank for 12 days.
  • 250 bells
  • Point added to thread
Now the points may seem strange but every time you win you gain a point. If you win 2 times in a row you gain two points giving you a total of 3 points. Now since this contest is held often you get a prize of 500 bells if you have 10 points. Afterwards it is reset to zero and you only gain 1 point the next round. Theatricality you could get 10 points in 4 rounds. Not a problem for some of you but still. _________________________________________________<big><big><big>Points</big></big></big><big><big>
Shadow_Link_92: 1
Zelandonia: 1_________________________________________________<big><big><big>Contests!</big></big></big><big><big>
Contest 0 Winner: Shadow_Link_92
Contest 1 Winner: Zelandonia
Contest 2 Winner: In Process

CONTEST 2
zora.jpg

Translate and do what the passage says.

I should be included as winning, I don't care about points but I won in the past =D

[quote="Shadow_] I should be included as winning, I don't care about points but I won in the past =D [/quote]
Good point. :gyroidwink:

OddCrazyMe said:
[quote="Shadow_] I should be included as winning, I don't care about points but I won in the past =D
Good point. :gyroidwink: [/quote]
Contest 0 :lol:

Has TBT been having these contests for a while? How did I miss all that...?

:huh:

Answer to 1: June 23, 1996 in Japan, September 29, 1996 in North America

Answer to 2: Aug 22, 1987 In USA.

Can I win twice?

:p

Zelandonia said:
Answer to 1: June 23, 1996 in Japan, September 29, 1996 in North America

Answer to 2: Aug 22, 1987 In USA.

Can I win twice?

:p
cheater, you probably have the font

:(

Ok Zel it had to do with the directions. You got the stuff right I belive but you didn't follow the directions 100%.

Reminder. If someone doesn't finish it the contest will be held less often.

Back