Hylian Contest #2!

Tyler

Retired Staff
Bells
Cake
<big><big><big>Hylian Contests!</big></big></big><big><big>
Run by OddCrazyMe and Originally by SPORGE_27_________________________________________________Ok this is another Hylian Contest. It's held every 12 days. So the winner gets this prize:</big>
  • "Ancient Hylian" rank for 12 days.
  • 250 bells
  • Point added to thread
Now the points may seem strange but every time you win you gain a point. If you win 2 times in a row you gain two points giving you a total of 3 points. Now since this contest is held often you get a prize of 500 bells if you have 10 points. Afterwards it is reset to zero and you only gain 1 point the next round. Theatricality you could get 10 points in 4 rounds. Not a problem for some of you but still. _________________________________________________<big><big><big>Points</big></big></big><big><big>
Shadow_Link_92: 1
Zelandonia: 1_________________________________________________<big><big><big>Contests!</big></big></big><big><big>
Contest 0 Winner: Shadow_Link_92
Contest 1 Winner: Zelandonia
Contest 2 Winner: In Process

CONTEST 2
zora.jpg

Translate and do what the passage says.

I should be included as winning, I don't care about points but I won in the past =D

[quote="Shadow_] I should be included as winning, I don't care about points but I won in the past =D [/quote]
Good point. :gyroidwink:

OddCrazyMe said:
[quote="Shadow_] I should be included as winning, I don't care about points but I won in the past =D
Good point. :gyroidwink: [/quote]
Contest 0 :lol:

Has TBT been having these contests for a while? How did I miss all that...?

:huh:

Answer to 1: June 23, 1996 in Japan, September 29, 1996 in North America

Answer to 2: Aug 22, 1987 In USA.

Can I win twice?

:p

Zelandonia said:
Answer to 1: June 23, 1996 in Japan, September 29, 1996 in North America

Answer to 2: Aug 22, 1987 In USA.

Can I win twice?

:p
cheater, you probably have the font

:(

Ok Zel it had to do with the directions. You got the stuff right I belive but you didn't follow the directions 100%.

Reminder. If someone doesn't finish it the contest will be held less often.

Back