• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling ~Hybrids~

Matt0106

Dawn of a New Day
Bells
Switch
2774-4281-4324
Yellow Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
Blue Crescent Moon
Yellow Crescent Moon
White Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Shooting Star
Yellow Star Fragment
White Star Fragment
Feedback
100% (154) +
My beach is becoming overrun with hybrids and it's stressing me out so they gotta go. I'm new to selling hybrids, so I’d prefer if people made an offer, since I’m not very confident in pricing them. I'm currently looking for NMTs, but bells and TBT are also eligible as well, just make an offer because like I said, I'm new to this (you can mix these currencies to what you think is fair) :) WARNING: there are buds in these batches, so there is a small chance you might get some. Here's what I got:

Make an offer! (NMTs preferred, but IGB and TBT are accepted)​

Blue Windflowers x24

Pink Windflowers x20
Pink Roses x22
Pink Cosmos x26
Pink Tulips x8

Pink Lilies x6
Pink Mums x16

Orange Roses x12
Orange Cosmos x18
Orange Pansies x20

Purple Roses x23

Black Tulips x23
Black Lilies x16

~ Thank you! ~

Last edited:
Ooo I’m interested in 2 blue wind flowers, 4 each of pink cosmos, pink tulips, pink lilies, pink mums, and black lilies. I could do 10 nmt + some tbt if you’d like?

Ooo I’m interested in 2 blue wind flowers, 4 each of pink cosmos, pink tulips, pink lilies, pink mums, and black lilies. I could do 10 nmt + some tbt if you’d like?
Yeah sure! I’ll PM you when I’ve gathered all of them.

Back