• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Hybrids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nenya of Elenrast
FC: 0533-9234-6649

I will take all your art IF it is genuine. Is it? Worthy, serene, common, graceful, scenic, moving and flowery paintings. Plus 3 gold ore. I will give you 10 gold roses for the art and ore. Deal?

Your town or mine?
Deal! If any of it happens to be fake, which should NOT be the case please let me know and i will refund you immediately.

Last edited:
Deal! If any of it happens to be fake, which should NOT be the case please let me know and i will refund you immediately.

Sweet! I will add you now and gather the flowers. You deliver or should I pick up? Now?

Sweet! I will add you now and gather the flowers. You deliver or should I pick up? Now?

I can pick up and now is fine! Or you can come to my town bc Redd is here and has a genuine wistful painting in his tent and another one that i forget the name of.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also your FC?

I would like to come and visit Redd...thank you! Be on my way in 2 mins!

FC: 0533-9234-6649

I can give you them all; Are you willing to pay 1 tbt per each item? :eek:

its okay, you dont have to tip me! ^^ i already have too much pink carnations in my town as it is xD
i'll vm you when everything is ready? c:

its okay, you dont have to tip me! ^^ i already have too much pink carnations in my town as it is xD
i'll vm you when everything is ready? c:

I think i have vm'ing disabled and not sure how to fix it so you might have to pm ^^; or just post in here as ill be periodically lurking the thread'

oooh okay! well I'm all ready now ^^ the total is 44 for the items you have listed on your post and 56 for the amiibo wishlist so 100 all togethr! c: i just registered you also~ would dropping them off be okay?

oooh okay! well I'm all ready now ^^ the total is 44 for the items you have listed on your post and 56 for the amiibo wishlist so 100 all togethr! c: i just registered you also~ would dropping them off be okay?

Hi are you still online sorry, i was having an inexpected giveaway haha.
Drop off is perfect and just lmk when to send the TBT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back