• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Hybrids~~

graciepoo

Bells
Feedback
100% (3) +
Hello~ I'm selling lots and lots of different hybrids :D

Currently I am able to give away

25x Blue Roses

10x pink carnations

20x white carnations

10x red carnations

10x orange roses

15x orange cosmos

10x blue pansies

15x purple roses

5x pink roses (sorry im low >.<)

15x black roses

10x pink cosmos

I'll let you pick the price (as long as it's within reason) depending on the different type of flower & how many you want.

Thank you~ <3 ^.^~

Last edited:
Could I take two of everything? How's 400k sound or is that too low? It probably is but I'm still getting used to pricing heh.

Last edited:
AH omg i'm sorry >.< A pair of blue roses usually go for like 300k ... Sorry, i really don't wanna make you up the price like crazy :p ... If you wanted 2 of each, the most expensive would probably be the blue roses and white carnations. I could give both the blue rose pair and white carnation pair for maybe like 400k?
each pair of the other hybrids would be maybe 50k each pair (?) ... If that's too much, i can work on changing some of the pricing :)!

Nah, it's understandable. If my math is correct- in total, it'd be 850k? I know how hard it is to get hybrids so I'm comfortable with spending that much. Plus my town needs something pretty because it's pretty barren xD

Last edited:
850k is great :D!! haha, thanks for understanding~! I'll PM you my Friend code n everything to trade ;)! haha i hope these flowers will add that extra zing you're looking for your town ^.^~

Hi, whenever you are back on I am interested in these:

2x red carnations
2x pink carnations
2x blue pansies
4x black roses
4x pink cosmos
2x orange cosmos
6x purple roses

How does 950k sound? Please let me know what is reasonable for you :)

For the 6x purple roses could we bump it up to 1 mil? Im running a bit low on the purple roses x.x .. Would that work alright?

can I please have

10x orange roses
15x orange cosmos
15x black roses

all for 1 mil?

Can I please have the white and black roses please. Idk What Price Just Choose

Last edited:
Back