• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying HYBRIDS!

Hi ! I have some un-wanted flowers in my town (regular), you can come get if you want c: (i prefer you comming to my town cuz there's lot and it's easy to me). I can also sell you hybrids btw, but they are at least 40k each. If u want I list the hybrids I can sell.

Bump

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi ! I have some un-wanted flowers in my town (regular), you can come get if you want c: (i prefer you comming to my town cuz there's lot and it's easy to me). I can also sell you hybrids btw, but they are at least 40k each. If u want I list the hybrids I can sell.
I can come visit!
Ill message you, so that I'll let you know when we can meet up ^o^

I have

blue violets x2 (20k each)

purple roses x2 (20k each)

pink lilies x 5 (20k each)

red carnations x7 (80k each)

blue roses x26 (80k each)

I have

blue violets x2 (20k each)

purple roses x2 (20k each)

pink lilies x 5 (20k each)

red carnations x7 (80k each)

blue roses x26 (80k each)

Ill buy all your Violets, and Lilies and all your purple roses for 180k.
I've seen carnations and blue roses go for cheaper, sorry ^^''
Ill add you? I can come and pick them up! My town's a mess right now sorry :p

Ill buy all your Violets, and Lilies and all your purple roses for 180k.
I've seen carnations and blue roses go for cheaper, sorry ^^''
Ill add you? I can come and pick them up! My town's a mess right now sorry :p

Sounds great! I'll have to lead you to them because my station's surrounded by flowers ;u;

I could sell the blue roses and carnations for 50k each? To be honest I just really want them out of my town

Sounds great! I'll have to lead you to them because my station's surrounded by flowers ;u;

I could sell the blue roses and carnations for 50k each? To be honest I just really want them out of my town

Ill buy all your carnations and 20 blue roses then in total for ALL the hybrids, 1,530,000 bells. How's that? C:
Let me know when the gates are open :3

Back