• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ✿Hybrid Shoppe✿ (Now with Mushrooms!) [OPEN]

Could I get 10 black roses and 10 pink roses! you can take your time if you need to -
will be paying in tbt !

Sounds good! Would you like me to drop it off at your town or would you like to come to mine?
Also;; it'll be 10 tbt

Last edited:
You're welcome to come to mine! FC is the Oasis one in my sig!
I'll send the tbt to you now !!

Hello! If you end up eventually offering blue roses, will you please PM me and let me know?

I can't grow them for the life of me ;o;

Everything else is no problem though. Stupid blue roses!

Hello! If you end up eventually offering blue roses, will you please PM me and let me know?

I can't grow them for the life of me ;o;

Everything else is no problem though. Stupid blue roses!
I absolutely will! I'm going to try to breed them tomorrow, I have a nice set up, I am just writing papers for uni atmmm so not too much time to TT. u v u''

Ah, thanks so much!

I feel ya - I am currently ignoring my finals week in favor of lamenting over my shortcomings as a mayor. It's the important things in life, lol!

Hi sorry I fell asleep aha
I'm online now please let me know when you are here and i will open my gates!

Hi sorry I fell asleep aha
I'm online now please let me know when you are here and i will open my gates!

No problem! It's happened to the best of us, haha. I'm on now for the next hour!

Okayyy Im going to class. Maybe in another hour?

Last edited:
Hey just gimme a sec to open my gates!

- - - Post Merge - - -

gates open ready when you are!

Hi me again I saw you had blue roses in? Could I order 20 if you have that many please!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually I just saw you had Purple roses in as well, could I get 20 of those if you can please!

Hi me again I saw you had blue roses in? Could I order 20 if you have that many please!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually I just saw you had Purple roses in as well, could I get 20 of those if you can please!

Alright! Just the purple roses?

Back