• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Hybrid roses, mums, and cosmos!

I would like to buy all your purple roses please. How much for them in NMT?

I would like all of your blue roses. Would a silver laptop + after-school chalkboard be an acceptable deal for you?
nvm!!

Hey! Could I have 4 pink hyacinths, 1 pink cosmos, 1 pink mum & 4 purple roses for 2NMT please?

I'd like to buy 8 pink hyacinths, 4 blue hyacinths, and 6 orange hyacinths for IGB. I do see that other people requested some before me though so I'll take what I can get.

Hey! Could I have 4 pink hyacinths, 1 pink cosmos, 1 pink mum & 4 purple roses for 2NMT please?

Sorry for the late response! PM me a dodo code and I’ll bring them right over 😊
Post automatically merged:

I'd like to buy 8 pink hyacinths, 4 blue hyacinths, and 6 orange hyacinths for IGB. I do see that other people requested some before me though so I'll take what I can get.

I only have 4 pink hyacinths left I’m afraid, but if that’s ok, that’d be 140k bells in total - if that works for you then PM me a dodo code and I’ll be over as soon as possible 😊

Last edited:
Back