• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Hybrid Roses! (and misc inventory items)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yunghoe

Bells
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (28) +
tumblr_lkgxszAicE1qb7h7x.gifRose Giveaway!tumblr_lkgxszAicE1qb7h7x.gif

I have a ton of hybrid roses in my second town that I'm planning on deleting, so I thought i'd do a yard sale type thing. You can come to my backup town and collect whatever kind of roses you want. I want to give everyone a fair chance at getting some hybrids, so please be considerate of other players.

Purple Roses x2
here are also 14 yellow roses.

I'm also going to add a few things from my inventory. These will be on the ground next to the yellow and orange roses. I will not hold any items.

Marshmallow Chairs x2
Lily Record Player
Mermaid Statue
Soda Fountain
Lily Lamp
Lucky Cat
Heart shades

Last edited:
May I come as well? I'm just starting a second town so it doesn't have any pretty flowers yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back