• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hybrid questions? ask me? I made them all!

Roxer9000

crystal_castles❤
Bells
Tasty Cake
Cake
Recently I came back to this website because I was busy with IRL stuff. I tried to find my old forbidden flower guide,
I think its gone for good which made me want to throw my keyboard at a wall.

Questions about hybrids?

Well, for one thing, are you screwed if you don't know which flowers you bought and which you brought back from a tour at the Island?

Is it impossible to make a gold rose with a beautiful town ordinance?

On my Japanese town I faced this

It is impossible so change your ordinance for like a day or 2

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, for one thing, are you screwed if you don't know which flowers you bought and which you brought back from a tour at the Island?

No, you are never screwed, it just has a little chance of growing something different
It can still grow what you want.

How did you breed blue roses? BlackXpurple?

People say You can do BlackxPurple, but I never tried it, I did
red+yellow=orange
white+white=purple
orange+purple=special red rose
special red rose+special red rose = blue

but its a low percentage so don't tableflip if it takes awhile

Oh, so THAT is the secret of blue - you need 2 hybrid red. I'll set aside a section and make sure I get those and not mix in a regular red by mistake.

This is very helpful; thank you!

Oh, so THAT is the secret of blue - you need 2 hybrid red. I'll set aside a section and make sure I get those and not mix in a regular red by mistake.

This is very helpful; thank you!

Grow them on the beach

it will make them hard to mistake

But I have a huge sea of hybrid red roses and I can't seem to breed my own blue roses.. :3

Best chances and placement for Carnation breeding?

Last edited:
You get carnations on mothers day and fathers day then breed them to make pink carnations ^^

How do you get purple and blue pansies? They're the only hybrids I don't have yet.

Oh thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

White+White=Blue
Blue+Blue=Blue

Orange+Orange=Purple
Purple+Purple=Purple

Red+Yellow=Orange

Erm..... I think I can explain Purple pansies and how I got them...

You first make orange pansies by red+yellow
if you combine 2 orange pansies, you get a special red one
special red one+special red one= purple pansies

Back