• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway 💐 HYBRID GIVEAWAY 💐 PLEASE TAKE AS MANY AS YOU WANT 💐

tigris713

Bells
Eerie Star Potion
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Jingle Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (160) +
Lots of Hybrids Available for grabs:

Blue Roses (6)
Orange Roses (6)

Orange Hyacinths (2)

Orange Cosmos (9)

Blue Windflowers (5)

Orange Lily (1)

PLEASE TAKE THEM!! Seriously it started raining again on my island and if these flowers aren't taken they will take over my island!!! Which is a problem since I want to set aside room for event furniture!

I'll like your post once I see it and confirm your order. At that point please send me a DODO Code along with the name of your town so I can make sure I'm going to the right town!

I'll try to keep the list updated as people order, but I might be a little behind!

If you order at a time when I'm not online, I'll reach out to you and try to schedule something that works for both of us. However, since I am trying to get rid of these flowers, if I don't hear back from you in a week, I will put your flowers back in the pool above to be requested by others.

Last edited:
Wow! Thanks for the offer! I hope this isn't too big of an order, but I've been looking for them everywhere to no avail, whether it was sold or given. Could I please have 5 orange lilies, 3 black lilies, and 3 pink lilies? I really appreciate it :)

@tigris713 could I please get 5 purple windflowers, please?

Sorry for the wait! I just saw this! If you could send me a dodo code when you can that would be great!
Post automatically merged:

Wow! Thanks for the offer! I hope this isn't too big of an order, but I've been looking for them everywhere to no avail, whether it was sold or given. Could I please have 5 orange lilies, 3 black lilies, and 3 pink lilies? I really appreciate it :)
Yep! And its not a problem at all! Just send me a dodo code when you can!

Hi! I know this may be a big order and if it is just let me know and we can make a deal! Can I have 5 blue pansies, 5 blue wind flowers, and 10 blue hyacinths? Thank you sooo much. :)

I got

Black Roses (35)
Pink Roses (30)

Blue Windflowers (15)
Purple Windflowers (15)

Black Lily (12)
Pink Lily (17)
Orange Lily (5)

Pink Tulip (10)
Black Tulip (20)
Orange Tulip (25)

Blue Hyacinth (30)
Pink Hyacinth (5)
Orange Hyacinth (30)

Blue Pansy (15)
Orange Pansy (10)

Pink Cosmos (7)
Orange Cosmos (15)

Pink Mums (20)
Purple Mums (10)

Just lmk how many of each you want! And these are all completely free!! I just want them off my island!

I'll like your post once I see it and confirm your order. At that point please send me a DODO Code along with the name of your town so I can make sure I'm going to the right town!

I'll try to keep the list updated as people order, but I might be a little behind!
Hello,

could I please have 3 purple windflowers, 3 black tulip, 3 blue pansies if you have any left.
Thanks.

Hi! I know this may be a big order and if it is just let me know and we can make a deal! Can I have 5 blue pansies, 5 blue wind flowers, and 10 blue hyacinths? Thank you sooo much. :)
Just give me a few minutes to complete my current trades and get those flowers and I'll be there!

Hello,

could I please have 3 purple windflowers, 3 black tulip, 3 blue pansies if you have any left.
Thanks.
Shouldn't be a problem! I just need a few minutes to complete some trades.

Hey everyone, I'm going to do some baking so I'll be offline for a few hours, but feel free to put your order in! I'll be back online to fulfill those orders later tonight!

Last edited:
Hi! I’d love 3 orange lilies, 6 black lilies, 6 orange cosmos and 5 pink cosmos if that’s okay? I only have one or two of each of those flowers so that would be amazing!

Hi! I could I please have 15 orange hyacinths, 10 pink mums and 5 purple windflowers?
Yep! Just let me know when you're online and semd me a dodo code with your town name!

Hi! I’d love 3 orange lilies, 6 black lilies, 6 orange cosmos and 5 pink cosmos if that’s okay? I only have one or two of each of those flowers so that would be amazing!
That is okay! Just lmk when you're online and send me a dodo code with your town name.

Hello! Do you still have purple windflowers? I've been trying to breed them but no luck lol. I'll take all 3 if still available!

Hello! Do you still have purple windflowers? I've been trying to breed them but no luck lol. I'll take all 3 if still available!
Those three are still available! I'll be available to drop off the flowers in like 30 minutes or so, if that works for you as well?

Hi! This is so sweet, thank you :blush: could I maybe get:
  • 2x blue wind-flower
  • 2x orange lilly
Thank you so much!

Back