• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Shop Hybrid Flowers/Bush Starts/Gardening Tools/Rare items/All Sanrio Sets and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I would like 55 holly shoots, 35 orange roses, 30 black roses, and 25 clovers which would be a total of 170 TBT. Is that all right with you? :blush:

Hi! I would like 55 holly shoots, 35 orange roses, 30 black roses, and 25 clovers which would be a total of 170 TBT. Is that all right with you? :blush:

Hi sorry I missed you!and that's fine I'll get your order ready now pm me when you're available :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like to buy two blue roses, two purple pansies, and one orange rose please =D

PM me when you're online!

Hello! I would like x30 Azalea Shoots and x50 Cedar Sapling please. =)

Hi! I would like to buy two blue roses, two purple pansies, and a gold rose please. Thank you ^^

Hey Minni!
I was wondering if I can get:
all your pink and white carnations
all your clovers
2x cups of tea
sloppy set
kiki and lala set

Hello, could i buy all your pink roses? Please PM me when you're available :] (not vm, i don't get a notification from that >.<)

Awesome! May I buy all of them then? One of each set? C: so a total of 300TBT?

If still available I would like to purchase:
10x Purple Roses
20x Black Roses
30x Blue Hydrangea Starts
Cupcake
2x Cup of Tea
Kiki and Lala Set

I can pay in tbt c:

Yes that's fine, it'll probably take me an hour or 2 to get everything ready if that's okay :)
Do you mind collecting as well?

Yep! No problem! Take your time! So sorry it is such a large order. I love me some Sanrio items!!
Just let me know when you are ready. I will make some room in my locker~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back