• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Hybrid Flowers/Bush Starts/Gardening Tools/Rare items/All Sanrio Sets and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I would like 55 holly shoots, 35 orange roses, 30 black roses, and 25 clovers which would be a total of 170 TBT. Is that all right with you? :blush:

Hi! I would like 55 holly shoots, 35 orange roses, 30 black roses, and 25 clovers which would be a total of 170 TBT. Is that all right with you? :blush:

Hi sorry I missed you!and that's fine I'll get your order ready now pm me when you're available :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like to buy two blue roses, two purple pansies, and one orange rose please =D

PM me when you're online!

Hello! I would like x30 Azalea Shoots and x50 Cedar Sapling please. =)

Hi! I would like to buy two blue roses, two purple pansies, and a gold rose please. Thank you ^^

Hey Minni!
I was wondering if I can get:
all your pink and white carnations
all your clovers
2x cups of tea
sloppy set
kiki and lala set

Hello, could i buy all your pink roses? Please PM me when you're available :] (not vm, i don't get a notification from that >.<)

If still available I would like to purchase:
10x Purple Roses
20x Black Roses
30x Blue Hydrangea Starts
Cupcake
2x Cup of Tea
Kiki and Lala Set

I can pay in tbt c:

Awesome! May I buy all of them then? One of each set? C: so a total of 300TBT?

Yes that's fine, it'll probably take me an hour or 2 to get everything ready if that's okay :)
Do you mind collecting as well?

Yes that's fine, it'll probably take me an hour or 2 to get everything ready if that's okay :)
Do you mind collecting as well?

Yep! No problem! Take your time! So sorry it is such a large order. I love me some Sanrio items!!
Just let me know when you are ready. I will make some room in my locker~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back