• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Hybrid Flower Delivery!

Could I get 10 pink roses, and 10 purple roses? c: When you have them, of course.

1000 - 3000? Omg, that is SO cheap! At first I thought it was a typo, LOL x3 Can I get 30 blue roses, 10 purple roses, 20 blue pansies, and 10 jacob ladders? If I'm ordering way too many flowers, just say so and I'll lower it a bit, lol xP Thank you SO MUCH!!!!

20 Purple Pansies PWEASE.

Also, if you guys still need a golden watering can, I could give you one. :)

Last edited:
May I have many 30 pink roses and 30 pink carnations? I don't know if you saw my order. ^_^

May I please buy the following ? ;

2 Pink Tulips
2 Orange Tulips
2 Black Tulips
2 Purple Tulips
2 Black Cosmos
2 Purple Pansies
2 Pink Roses
2 Black Roses
2 Pink Lilies
2 Orange Lilies
2 Black Lilies
2 Blue Violets
2 White Carnations

Thank you in advance !

Oh you don't have Jacobs ladders? That's alright! x3 Can I still get 30 blue roses, 10 white carnations, and 20 blue pansies?

Last edited:
XD You must be sick of the sight of flowers! If you need me to lower my order I understand, I know I did order a whole load of flowers, lol. I see a lot of people are asking for things so yeah. :3

Uh nah its ok but I got some new hybrids and orders are coming along good but i havn't seen tessa for a whil

Sorry zoe can I change my order? Instead of just 10 each I would like to have 30 flowers each.

So for now my order will be:

30 blue roses
30 orange roses
30 pink roses
30 purple roses
30 black rose

Shouldn't be a problem for you right? :) Hope to receive it by next week haha!

Sorry zoe can I change my order? Instead of just 10 each I would like to have 30 flowers each.

So for now my order will be:

30 blue roses
30 orange roses
30 pink roses
30 purple roses
30 black rose

Shouldn't be a problem for you right? :) Hope to receive it by next week haha!

Thats a whole lot o_O

Good luck Zoe! I can cancel my order if your orders are getting too much.

Nah lol its ok me and tessaare getting there but i really need fertilizer will buy some and please guys don't get to fussy if your order don't get done soon cause WE DO NOT TIME TRAVEL!!!

How do you get them so quickly? I've got some bells and I'd like to buy:

10 orange cosmos
10 black cosmos
10 blue violets
5 pink lilies
5 orange lilies
5 black lilies

How much would that cost? If it's not too much work to get them done :)
I'll send you my email address if you accept the offer so you can mail me when it's done (since I check it every day).

Last edited:
Back