• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Hybrid Flower Delivery!

Zoe!

^o^ Hulk! <3
Bells
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Dusty Scroll
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Feedback
100% (28) +
Hai everyone

I am making a Hybrid flower delivery shop here

So post below on what kind of flowers you would like and I will make them as quick as possible
The price range for all flowers are between 1000 and 3000 bells

Some may take longer then others. Youcan order as many flowers as you want I won't be selling golden roses causeI do not have a gold watering can yet but when I get one I will tell you So you can order them

I am also buying fertilizer and agold watering can if anyone has one

Hopefully I will do buisness with you and thankchu foryour time =)​

Last edited:
Yus I mean 1k to 3k and I will try to get your order done as quick as possible

I'll post a detailed guide of the flower price tonight

I'd love 10 blue roses, 10 orange, 5 purple and blue pansies, and orange/purple/pink tulips! I'll tip you more money for your your hard work!

ooh! Cheap! Can I please get 10 of every colour of carnation and 10 Jacobs ladders?

Oooh.
Could i get 10 black cosmos ?

Last edited:
Already managed to get the flowers I needed. But thanks much for the great offer! :D

Last edited:
Sorry peeps I will get to worktomorrow after my mum does my nails and if I go fishing there will be a slight delay sorry

Its fine!

Just to let you know I'm going to my nans tommrow night and we dont have much of a connection over there.

I'd like to order 200 Blue roses please!!!! and I have an extra golden watering can I can give you xoxox PM me Ill pay you 1M for the lot

Last edited:
I would like 200 blue roses please.
I have an extra golden can you can have =]

Do you have purple pansies? If you have any, I'd be glad to have a pair. I can buy fertilizer for you or give you bells.

I'd love to buy as much pink roses, pink lilies and pink carnations as possible! :3

Back