Shop Hybrid Flower Delivery!

Ah thanks for odering guys I'm trying to grow them right now and yus I would love a gold waterring can and fertilizer =)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Update: I cam do everything now apart from carnations and jacobs ladders cause I dun't wanna time travel very sorry )= and just to tell you all orders may take around 5 days depending on if the flowers will grow and I may get some help from some of my best friends on acnl but I'm very sorry

You know what? I'll buy 300 black roses, and I'll give you a million bells.

As much as ya want but if ya. Gonna buy lots maybe make a small order and then when i do that do a nextborder

Oh sweet. I'd like to order 30 Blue, Purple and Pink roses, 30 Purple pansies, 30 orange tulips and maybe 10 of each of the carnations (red, white and pink). I know that's a hefty order and I don't mind waiting. Just throw me a PM and I'll give you a pile of bells. xD (Probably a mill or two! :3) Thanks so much!

Oh oops, and 30 black roses!

Last edited:
wow.. everyone is making huge orders.. o3o.. Like I know this is a really cheap hybrid store, but I'm thinking about how much stress it's putting on Zoe.. Dx. I find making 10 hybrids already back breaking, but making 100, or 300 for one person? Phew, Zoe must have some life long patience! (And at this low low price too..) And I'm not complaining or intending to make anyone mad or anything, but I'm going to be pretty impressed if Zoe executes all these orders successfully!

I'd like 5 Pink Lilies and 5 Orange Lilies please. I can pay 50k c:

Ah thanks lol i'm really am trying and i got a helper tessa (cutiepie) so we will get itdone and plus its school holidays so i got free time on my hands

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh bythe way forgot who wrote it but whoever said a pair ofmeach hybrid i got lol ineec to know what ones cause i'm growing them

Ah thanks lol i'm really am trying and i got a helper tessa (cutiepie) so we will get itdone and plus its school holidays so i got free time on my hands

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh bythe way forgot who wrote it but whoever said a pair ofmeach hybrid i got lol ineec to know what ones cause i'm growing them
I believe that was me.
I said 2 of each hybrid you have,
I'm looking for either these:
black roses
pink roses
white carnations
pink tulips
black tulips
purple tulips
gold roses
blue roses
purple roses.
If you have more of them, I'll gladly pay for all of the one's listed that you have.

Last edited:
Can I have 2 red and 2 white carnations?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, just saw above post. I'd just like 2 purple pansies, 2 blue pansies, 2 pink roses, 2 orange roses c:

Don't care how long it takes.

Last edited:
Back