• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling HYBRID FLOWER BONANZA (NEW SKULL WATERFALL!)

I messed up sorry I'll reopen the gate
Post automatically merged:

If you got kicked dm me

Not even a dent in my green mum field... :love:

Pink hyacinths patch untouched top left
1 blue hyacinth left
green mum field untouched

Last edited:
I have the cute sofa in white and a zen-style stone and can get you 1 or 2 black/white teacup rides!! May I have one visit for those items ;__;

My boyfriend and cats got mad I had not fed them, will resend codes in a bit. Sorry, I have to cook for him and its late

could i come by? i have the cute tea table in white and some star fragments. also i have the magic circle rug, wizards robe and the full mages outfit if you need it. i can buy some nmt too if you want them. i also practice tarot irl

hello; i signed up the day before yesterday i believe, am i still in the queue or was i skipped? ^^;;

Do you have any black cosmos left? Really looking :(

If yes, please sign me up, will bring tickets

Is there an area that everybody can consent not to touch? For future events I'd like to store my flowers meant for breeding in a safe place that people won't take. Simply because I want to continue to offer this event every day. Right now I don't have that figured out. Thoughts? Advice?

My suggestion would be to fence the breeding flowers in on all sides - visitors can't get into a closed fence, but when no one is visiting, it's easy for you to remove a part of the fence to get in. I do that with turnips when I have strangers visiting and it works well.
Maybe you can put the fenced area in a remote location too, like one of the upper corners of your island? Alternatively, you could make it a fenced yard behind your house for convenience?

Anybody who did not complete their tour yesterday who would like to today is welcome to PM me. Let's get your inventory filled up.

Is it possible to get a trip tomorrow? I can order the black and white teacup ride today :)

Back