• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hurt and Heal: Animal Crossing New Leaf Beetle Edition: Horned Hercules Wins!

That one was slower than others. Should we go back to villagers.

Only Phoebe, and make sure Phoebe wins. :p

But how about doing species of villagers? Or people who are in the basement on TBT often? That'd be kinda funny. XD

Last edited:
Absolutely. Probably the next two. Anyone want to suggest any SpongeBob characters other than the typical ones(I will include them of course.) I plan to make this one have 25 or 30 characters.

My Leg guy, the Hoopla kid, Mr Krabs' mom..The flying dutchman...That one buff fish guy(not larry)...

Last edited:
My Leg guy, the Hoopla kid, Mr Krabs' mom..The flying dutchman...That one buff fish guy(not larry)...

The Salty Spitoon guy?

I know it is considered a "new episode" but I really like the "Keeper of the Forest " from the episode Squidward in Clarinetland. So I may even include him...

The Salty Spitoon guy?

I know it is considered a "new episode" but I really like the "Keeper of the Forest " from the episode Squidward in Clarinetland. So I may even include him...

Salty Spitoon guy would also work.

I was actually referring to this dude: FrankMuscularGoldfish1.jpg

Who else was I just thinking of...Oh right, Bubble Bass and the Flounder guy! Don't forget Larry the Sea Cucumber!

Last edited:
Back