September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
ど
う
森
I am on the Hunt For Great Works of Art!

I see a lot of requests of drawings and art for their mayors and I thought I would do the same since there are so many on TBT that are all so talented!
Here is a reference of my mayor:
Mayor James of Rift
14645724479_80a67314c8_o.png

If you could add in Drago, Apollo, Pierce, Willow, Frita, or Shep in the picture, I would love you for a thousand years.
And, please include examples of your work.

Name your price and I am willing to work out a deal!
I am excited to see what happens! :D

commission__axeler_and_apollo_by_scribbleprincess56-d7r3tgt.png

~ Credits to MayorSarah13
tumblr_n8vwf4qsf91qinqemo1_1280.png
attachment.php

~ Credits to nyannah
attachment.php

~ Credits to windfall
kesxvq.jpg

~ Credits to Cadbberry
27x42l0.jpg

~ Credits to Swiftstream
tumblr_n96x64ZY341qd0vjyo1_500.png

~ Credits to AnnaCerise
attachment.php

~ Credits to nekosync
O0wiiAm.png

~ Credits to Taycat
attachment.php

~ Credits to BerryPop
2hekmzn.jpg

~ Credits to akidas
HMJxWDA.png

~ Credits to tinybears
axel__commission_by_astro0lauren-d7tbkyk.jpg

axel_water_colour_commission_by_astro0lauren-d7tqw2e.jpg

~ Credits to Astro0
attachment.php

~ Credits to The Hidden Owl
tumblr_n9o8yzQaql1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

~ Credits to Shirohibiki
acnl6_zps321dedba.png

~ Credits to kyukon

Last edited:
I'm not good at making offers, so.. Mind checking out my gallery and just making an estimate of my artwork value? ^^;

I'm willing to draw you with Apollo and/or Drago, depends on how hard they'll be for me to draw..

I'm not good at making offers, so.. Mind checking out my gallery and just making an estimate of my artwork value? ^^;

I'm willing to draw you with Apollo and/or Drago, depends on how hard they'll be for me to draw..

Oh my! That would be awesome! I would say 1-2 mill with just my mayor and up to 4-5 for Apollo and/or Drago in it! :D
How does that sound?

Oh my! That would be awesome! I would say 1-2 mill with just my mayor and up to 4-5 for Apollo and/or Drago in it! :D
How does that sound?

Wow, seriously?! That's so pricy! (To me atleast, hehe.) If you say so...!

I'll try and get it done as soon as possible, okay? :3

I'm just starting school again so I'll kinda be busy.

Wow, seriously?! That's so pricy! (To me atleast, hehe.) If you say so...!

I'll try and get it done as soon as possible, okay? :3

I'm just starting school again so I'll kinda be busy.

Well I figure part of it is actually getting it done and its a specific request so... yeah
I mean, I could lower the price ;)

Please take your time! I'm in no rush!

I'm excited! Can't wait!

All finished! It's you and Apollo having coffee!

I'm sorry if it's too small, I can try and re-size it if you'd like! When do you wanna meet, and my town or yours? (If the drawing is good enough that is.. ^^; )

Edit: Yikes! I just realized that I forgot to add the stripes to your shirt... Well, I gtg, I'll add them later... Hehe.. ^^;

Last edited:

All finished! It's you and Apollo having coffee!

I'm sorry if it's too small, I can try and re-size it if you'd like! When do you wanna meet, and my town or yours? (If the drawing is good enough that is.. ^^; )

Edit: Yikes! I just realized that I forgot to add the stripes to your shirt... Well, I gtg, I'll add them later... Hehe.. ^^;

This is great! How about 4 mill? And, we can do it in either town!

hi I sketched your mayor and I was wondering how much you would pay for a finished picture!!

ss (2014-07-17 at 06.16.35).jpg

some examples of (sort of) how I color are here and here, although these are from a few months ago and the only reason I don't really have anything more recent is because I've spent all this time improving my art and I haven't gotten around to doing any finished pieces lol (also please excuse the jpg quality, it's just easier for me to take screenshots that way and final's gonna be .png)
I could also do a pixel mayor like the one in my avatar but those take a lot longer/more effort so I would want more for one

hi I sketched your mayor and I was wondering how much you would pay for a finished picture!!

View attachment 56527

some examples of (sort of) how I color are here and here, although these are from a few months ago and the only reason I don't really have anything more recent is because I've spent all this time improving my art and I haven't gotten around to doing any finished pieces lol (also please excuse the jpg quality, it's just easier for me to take screenshots that way and final's gonna be .png)
I could also do a pixel mayor like the one in my avatar but those take a lot longer/more effort so I would want more for one

Wow! Much talent! :D Since you did include (what looks to be) Willow, and the quality of it, how about 7 mil? I'm willing to work out a deal!! And, I don't mind paying for a pixel mayor either, I just have no idea what that would cost!

Wow! Much talent! :D Since you did include (what looks to be) Willow, and the quality of it, how about 7 mil? I'm willing to work out a deal!! And, I don't mind paying for a pixel mayor either, I just have no idea what that would cost!
Oh gosh!! 7 mil is a lot for me haha (and thank you!!)
I was gonna say "whatever you feel its worth is" but I actually wouldn't mind throwing it in for free since that's a whole lot of bells to me right now. I'll go ahead and make one for you if I'm not tired of drawing after finishing this picture :D

Oh gosh!! 7 mil is a lot for me haha (and thank you!!)
I was gonna say "whatever you feel its worth is" but I actually wouldn't mind throwing it in for free since that's a whole lot of bells to me right now. I'll go ahead and make one for you if I'm not tired of drawing after finishing this picture :D

Oh well thanks a lot! :D Keep up the great work!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Finally back! Sorry I took so long. Opening the gates, my town name is Greenway. ^^

Alright! Um, getting the money now!

Ooo this looks like good practice. I'll try to doodle up a freebie ( ;?Д`)

Back