Selling huge closet clean! [offline]

going off to do some work now. i might be back in a few hours but i'll be here tomorrow around the same time again!

online again! i should be available for the next hour or two :)

did we do our trade from before? I cannot remember :/

is there something wrong with my thread? for some reason it posted my reply twice and then i can't see any of the posts after that...

yeah i only accept tbt!

sorry, as stated in my OP i don't do holds!

Okay

- - - Post Merge - - -

It says i have 3 bells, i dont know how to give them to you but heres an order form anyway.

Mayor name: Liam
Town name:
Items: Hero's Pants
Total: 1 tbt

Last edited:
Mayor: Heidi
Town: Ereta
Items: Sweets closet, sloopy bed, inkopolis sign, kiki and lala wall, ice cream display, bamboo grass, new year noodles, soft drink display and sandwich display
Total:27tbt

Okay

- - - Post Merge - - -

It says i have 3 bells, i dont know how to give them to you but heres an order form anyway.

Mayor name: Liam
Town name: Bideford
Items: Hero's Pants
Total: 1 tbt

under my avatar you should see my bells. if you click the number, a window should pop up allowing you to input the amount and then you can click 'submit' to send it over whenever we finish the trade. i hope that helps!

please let me know your FC so i can add you!

under my avatar you should see my bells. if you click the number, a window should pop up allowing you to input the amount and then you can click 'submit' to send it over whenever we finish the trade. i hope that helps!

please let me know your FC so i can add you!

Okay :) my fc is 2294-5362-8074

Mayor: Heidi
Town: Ereta
Items: Sweets closet, sloopy bed, inkopolis sign, kiki and lala wall, ice cream display, bamboo grass, new year noodles, soft drink display and sandwich display
Total:27tbt

i know the bamboo grass or ice cream display are gone. please check all the items to make sure they are listed in my op!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay :) my fc is 2294-5362-8074

great, thanks for adding me quickly too! let me know when your gates are open :)

Back