• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Hoy-Hoy I'm New.

Draco

Advance Wars Grand Master
Bells
Switch
7661-1167-9999
New Horizons Token
Pavé
White Cosmos
森
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
ど
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Easter Egg
:lemon: Hello My Name is Draco. Let me start By saying im the Worlds Worst SpellZor.
Now to tell u a bit about myself. I have listed the following info enjoy.

Name : Draco. Fav Game : Duh AC new Leaf (golden Sun close 2nd) Fav Food : Mac&Cheese.
Fav Gaming Platform : I like Hand Helds not a console guy. Fav type of Game : RPG.

Steak or Fish : Steak. Pepsi or Coke: ha ha Root Beer :p Where do you live : Earth or in my 3DS lol jk.

Well Thats about it, I hope this gives you the info you were looking for. What you wanna know me Fav Townie,
ok ok Thats a tough 1..lol not really SLY for life . W g2g tyvm and seya on the forums.

Well tyvm im glad to be here and i hope to meet lotsa cool new peps.

FYI cool pic of Edward.

Ahoy there, Draco!

Welcome to TBT. I like your introduction. Handhelds and food. Yup, greatness.

Back